LibreElec 7.0.2 Official Backup 28.2 by OP

There are 39 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,674 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• tags m8 , ensure all are set to show and try it without setting the numbers on em all left as zeros

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I have checked in channel tags and what needs to be ticked is ticked except for icons url which it does not need, theres no path to show icons ? i left all with the zero's as stated but to be honest all works like a dream when first loaded, epg, picons etc..... its only when i transfer my bouquets over using E22TVH in TVH and using different skins / variations is where the issues starts, i will try VDR and edit those bouquets and see what happens .....

Also heres my bouquets, have a go below to transfer via E22TVH to replicate yourself to see the results if you have time.....
    http://frd.li/a3ca13eb667eeeb22784927c211b0595

Edited 6 times, last by andiewill ().

• I have checked in channel tags and what needs to be ticked is ticked except for icons url which it does not need, theres no path to show icons ? i left all with the zero's as stated but to be honest all works like a dream when first loaded, epg, picons etc..... its only when i transfer my bouquets over using E22TVH in TVH and using different skins / variations is where the issues starts, i will try VDR and edit those bouquets and see what happens .....

Also heres my bouquets, have a go below to transfer via E22TVH to replicate yourself to see the results if you have time.....
    http://frd.li/a3ca13eb667eeeb22784927c211b0595

pm me the password :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Were you able to get it working on a Play 2?
    I tried it today and had the same problem as the other guy.

dont have a play2 unfort but am under the impression its not gona be compatible

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Upate re:- Picons

After playing around with the box it crashed on me so i had to boot the box in recovery mode and start from scratch......

Once it was loaded with LibreElec i eventually tried to update the VDR picons to my desired formula and all went well with the bouquets and channels sorted the way i wanted them and the picons showing up, with everything working fine.

I then thought lets try TVH to see if that would work due to a complete clean install, but the same thing happened as in previous times the bouquets / channel sorted but no Picon's, i switched back to VDR and to my surprise it was still in tacked.

Im not sure what the issue is but maybe something to do with E22TVH and the way it transfers stuff over, but as you guessed i am staying with VDR for now, as a note i would rather use TVH but as VDR is working fine for now so i will stick with that service.

Thanks once again Honcho for this nice image...........

Edited 3 times, last by andiewill ().

• works fine here on both sets with the updated image posted
    funny thing is with TVH i don't need to set folder or scan for picons just works also same with vdr only thing i have had to do on any switches was to disable live tv then disable any pvr , chnage skin , reboot, enable pvr chnage skin back to what was before then reboot

then clear data and activate live tv

and it just works for me but saying that VDR is easy enough to make lists for and also E22TVH dont workon l8r TVH 4.1 yet :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Can someone point out the obvious. How do i mount this .tar file, have unpacked and it shows a storage folder? usually have .img files????

Thanks

• You need Libreelec already installed on your sdcard and then install the tar via ftp using filezilla or similar program to storage/backup folder , dont unzip the tar just transfer to the folder I mentioned and then on reboot of wetek it will find tar and install it. There are probably other ways to do it but I find this the easiest

Ftp username from memory is root password is libreelec if you have trouble connecting try using putty to connect first and then try again. One bit I had wrong in first part of post updates install on reboot, back up files like this can be installed from the back up manager in libreelec settings

Edited 2 times, last by 1999gtv: more info ().

• Thanks for a great looking backup Honcho, I'm trying to log in via webif to finish install, having not done in a while could you please remind me of the login/password for webif?

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason it wouldn't let me login earlier just tried again using oscam as user and pass I'm in ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I have it all setup and thought should be working, however I can only get bbc1 and 2 to come on at present, do I need to rescan channels or something please? Don't want to mess this one up ;)

• Do what Honcho said in the other thread .....

dissable VDR both ends and dissable live tv , reboot , then clear cache n live tv & general maint again , reboot again
    then try to enable vdr bothends in reboot again also try same thing but tryin TVH on 2nd boot instead of VDR

• Do what Honcho said in the other thread .....

dissable VDR both ends and dissable live tv , reboot , then clear cache n live tv & general maint again , reboot again
    then try to enable vdr bothends in reboot again also try same thing but tryin TVH on 2nd boot instead of VDR

Thanx shen :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• I'll try again tonight thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for that guys, I had thought this process was for the problem I had with last openelec backup I'd been having problems with, I have now tried disabling VDR backend, VDR VNSI client and config and disabling live tv, restarting then clear cache via settings/TV/General and clear data then maintenance via maintenance tool/general maintenance and clear cache, then restart again enabling above still same with VDR:
    BBC one HD and two work the rest don't get error:VDR VNSI Client channel: No Data?
    Tried the above on second restart enabled tvheadend 4.0 and HTSP client, most channels work with this but channel takes too long to clear so think would prefer to get VDR to work if could or am I missing something on tvheadend side maybe?
    Appreciate your help guys ;)

• Try this using new / different channle list for VDR......

USE WINSCP & either copy and paste into chanels.conf or replace and edit name
    so yours is changed to chanelsbkup.conf and then rename mune to channels.conf
    at these two locations

/storage/.kodi/addons/service.multimedia.vdr-addon/config

/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.multimedia.vdr-addon/config

then reboot wetek , once rebooted do this via remote SYSTEM,liveTV, then choose clear data
    this will update your list :)

• Nice one thanks andiewill I'll hopefully try tonight or tomorrow and report back, appreciated tho ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Damn didn't work, this time same as before But only the first in list this time bbc one west works then every channel after get same error VDR VNSI Client, Channel: No Data :( not sure what's going on here?

- - - Updated - - -

OMG what a d*ck sorry Honcho - Andiewill it's been down to me 'no surprise there!'
    I disconnected the box to update hadn't thought much of it but just thought would try LNU from my motorised satellite incase was a problem with cable or fixed dish to discover I had the LNB input furthest in tried in the outside LNB input and is working fine all channels sorry guys, thanks for your help, typical that I've wasted loads of time when nothing was wrong :(

• running mind now on sd only magical numbers error so be forced now to rebuild lol

ill see whats avail as not checked in while any requests on addons ? blah blah or featurs avail i dont incorp users do ?
    as i know some use as base in add there own stuff i miss out :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Any chance you've got a backup based on 8.X.X please?

ive not made one yet no but that been said you can do as follows:

go to apps:
    libreelec settings

now in here you can change your update channel to 8.0
    and update to that thisway and the backup will stay intact

!!!YOU WILL REQUIRE TO GO AND DO FOLLOWING AFTER UPDATE TO 8.0!!!

highlight settings and then hit down to sub section on main menu
    and choose addons and then updates availible and update the addons
    this way ;)

the above has been tested and works :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• master G

Added the Label WeTek Backup

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!