I have a small setup 4 cards, 2 danish and 2 norwegian conax cards. But have problems

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 516 times. The last Post () by joolzg.

• My problem is that if i have to reset oscam i get the "timeout 9000ms" message and no sharing and the only way to fix this is to turn off a number of channels until the timeout drops and then add the channels in again.

Now my setup is based around tsdecrypt and oscam. The 4 cards are in 2 groups.

Here is my simple setup
    oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

and here is the log from oscam

What do i need to do to stop this timeout from happening on a reset?

Is lb_mode 1 right for my setup?

As oscam is a remote machine is there a better way of doing this?

Thanks in advance

joolz

• Official Post

Each card / reader needs its own separate group..

Remove the mhz and cardmhz parameters, as this should be set on the smargo itself with the smargo settings tool..

oscam.server

Both danish & norwegian cards can be in the same account, but with a separate group..

oscam.user

lb_mode = 1 means that the weight for a reader is divided by the average response time of requests sent to the reader, i.e. lower average response time means higher priority. My recommendation is that you use mode 1.

Let us know if this configuration improves things joolz..

• Thanks for the replies, made the changes and on a reboot i get to about 6500ms reply.

But it does not block now.

thanks again.

joolz

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!