VU+ wifi dongle

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,082 times. The last Post () by bjolly.

• Hello,

I have the linux drivers for a wifi dongle 8192eu in .tar.gz format and would like to install them on my vu+ duo. I have tried using the command tar zxvf but the dongle is still not recognised.

I have the dongle working in another image (vix) and I have found the .ko file in that image, can I copy this file and install it in the BH image ?

I am not that familiar with linux - could someone help point me in the correct direction please.

Thanks in advance for your help

BJ

• Hi Jokosat,

Yes I have done a complete re start with the switch at the back - no wifi option shown.

I have also tried to install an .ipk file that was kindly sent from 10 below but this wont work either.

Can I copy the files from VIX and add them to Blackhole image ?? if so how ?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!