some issue with oscam need to sort!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 921 times. The last Post () by sunlight786.

• hello,i having some issue with ocsam on daily bases which are as

1-i am keep getting this message on ocsam web info in every 2nd line

r [videoguard2-reader] class 3 ins54: status 90 00 = ok but cw=00 -> channel not subscribed

what is the solution so this message d,nt come?

2- i am having problem with Geo news which is part of package( Geo UK , Geo News , AAG ) and i get these channels from my 2 friends.every so often only Geo news get black screen and it show on ocsam webinfo as not found by remote peer and at that time if i restart my ocsam then that Chanel come back and work again for few hours and if i d,nt restart my ocsam then it take some time 5 to 10 minutes to clear.
    when that channel disappear my both friends connect to me very well.but it show me chanel not found and timeout on webinfo page!!!!!!
    i am currently using ocsam#5070 and in past few days i have tried so many old&new ocsam binaries but they d,nt solve my problem.
    what i also find that a lot of binaries freeze some channels and some channels even not cleared so in the end i put back #5070.

can some one please help me to solve this issue?

• hi,

1- channel not available on your card, maybe you can use oscam.services to filter : create a service with the channels you have and ignore the others (on your local reader)

2- difficult to say without a log, but you should try last oscam stable release (6089 i think). when you have black screen, what do you see in webinfo ? oscam uses your 2 friends readers or another reader ? try to use services too, priorise Geo news from your 2 friends.

• 2-i have noticed that geo uk, aag work ver good when geo news get balck screen from same peer .what i found on web info is that my box conect to a peer1 who got them chanels and it show (time out ) instead found (76 ms) by peer1 (of 2 avail 12)

during the time of black screen on that chanel i did tried to change the group in oscam.user and Reinit User DB but nothing happend at all.
    in the end either i have to live like that and wait 10, 15minut when it itself come back or i restart my oscam then it goes normal for next so many hours.

Q 3- how come many new oscam freez&glitch certain chanels ?that freez and glitch only occurr on remote reader chanel not on local raeder.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!