new server

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,269 times. The last Post () by busman.

• i am not a pay server i am offering free access to try my server which i described in last post i am well aware of the rules of the forum jokosat and i dont know where you get the comment of payserver and i did say if anyone did want to help to pm me and i will give more info so once again I HAVE A NEW SERVER WHICH I WOULD LIKE TESTED AND HOPEFULLY GET SOME DECENT PPL ON IT TO TEST FOR ME dont just type something mate without reading what the other person has posted sorry if offended rest of forum : }

• no worries mate i didnt want to offend but you go through so many posts on here and people get misinterpreted and end up getting banned i received so much help from this forum with regards to my server and i have appreciated it all i am just looking for it to get tested it dosent cost much to run my server its a hobby after all pm me mate

- - - Updated - - -

well i take it nobody is interested

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!