no sound with hdmi and pixelation using scart

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 899 times. The last Post () by jokosat.

• hi guys i purchased a vu solo 2 from site sponsor about 3-4 months ago and wife phoned me at work to say that there was no sound using hdmi, and the scart lead was playing with distortion and black spots on screen so when i got home i tried different leads and images and even a different tv all doing the same, is it possible to have it fixed as not really sure whats happened thanks

• ok guys try to change hdmi cable and imput in tv , aslo umplug electric from tele and put it back ,

i don't know this issue as never happen to me

- - - Updated - - -

change imput exp hdmi 1 to hdmi 2 .....

- - - Updated - - -

if not work try scart leed but you have to change the setting from hdmi to scart in the vu plus

• Thanks so much for your answer.

Changed the input in TV. Tested the cable with pc on the same input. It works with the pc. So the cable seems to be OK
    If using scart or composite the audio is OK.
    It does not work when connected through hdmi.

Is there any driver problem??? There are some people around in the forums telling that.

• witch made tv ? check in menu vuplus setup video and if you put 1080i and your tv is 720 change it ?????????????

if is probleme driver put original vuplus image ????????????

go to plugins maybe pluging there ????

- - - Updated - - -

ratboy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>return the vu plus to the sponsor still in warranty

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!