Filezilla

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 761 times. The last Post () by yorky1.

• what is the filezilla password for a VU+solo2. I've just updated to the latest Vix 4.2.005 and i cannot get into my box to insert the cc.cfg file. Ive checked the host ip address which is correct and the user name is root. I've just upgraded from a VUDUO to the Solo2. I've tried the usual vuplus but i get the the error message - Connection attempt failed with "10107". I've tried other passwords such as vuplussolo, vuplussolo2, solo2 etc but i cannot connect.

Is there a setting which should be changed to allow access via filezilla?

yorky1

Edited once, last by yorky1 ().

• Have you tried dreambox or leave it blank ?

Yes tried that, still cannot connect. When using my VUDuo the password was vuplus so i assumed the solo2 password would also use the generic vuplus. Annoyingly i set the box up in August with no problem so i am wondering if it is a problem with Viv 4.2.05

yorky1

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!