vu+duo and nas not working

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 909 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• i have recentley reflashed vu+duo with Blackhole 1.7.2
    no problems works perfect execpt when i try to stream from nas no media files will play
    although i can see file list on nas just wont play files
    got a dreambox 800 on same network which streams perfectly
    old image on vu+duo streamed perfectly
    i also have an hardrive in vu which works perfectly
    is there a problem with this image or am i going nuts

• Having no problems streaming on NAS - select media player in menu then browse to the file you want to play, then press play or your green button. If you are pressing the 'ok' button on your remote that won't work 'cause it just puts the file in your playlist. To switch to playlist press menu and number 2 (switch to playlist)

Are you actually seeing the files on your Duo or are they just there but not playing?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• thanks for reply
    i have tried pushing green button and play button this loads all of the files in dir to playlist but will not play. if you then pause track slider at bottom says 0 of 0 played
    ps i have mounted nas as cifs is this the best way?
    think i might try reflashing image

• whether you should mount nfs or cifs depends on the NAS drive you are accessing. If you are accessing a Windows share, then it would usually be CIFS - however a lot of NAS shares are NFS - so best checking - for example I have an Iomega iConnect and I have to mount this as CIFS. If you are unsure try both.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!