VU+Duo twin tuner

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 995 times. The last Post () by pem1.

• Hi I have the VU+duo twin tuner receiver and 1m motorised dish ,would like to use the twin tuner with my motorised dish so I can watch prog and record prog at the same time on the same transponder,is this possible to do with a motorised dish why I,m asking this is I bought a quad lnb had it installed today but was only get a few channels,or will this work better with a motorised dish and a fixed dish. Please help ta

• If you have more than a single LNB on a motorised dish you can record one channel while watching another, but only if it is on the same satellite. You can watch a channel and record another on the same transponder on a single tuner setup.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!