Octagon sf8 hd

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,321 times. The last Post () by master G.

• How much are you willing to pay for this box ? 16

1. £90 (0) 0%
    2. £80 (0) 0%
    3. £70 (0) 0%
    4. £60 (2) 13%
    5. £50 (7) 44%
    6. £40 (2) 13%
    7. £30 (2) 13%
    8. You would have to pay me to take it off your hands (3) 19%

Got a brand new octagon FS8 Sat box for sale, it has never ever had an image installed on it, I won this box sometime ago, and never got round to installing an image on it, its never been plugged into main, but it is 100% genuine... looking for £90, that is including p&p...paypal gift or bank transfer please. cheers !!! PM me if interested.....

• I think all the boxes sold by the sponsor run VIX and personally and it is only an opinion so please dont jump down my throat but why would anyone pay more when they can get a cheaper box doing the same thing WITH A GUARENTEE new from sponsor

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

• Official Post

This forum is about offering a sale at a fair and reasonable price. If the receiver can be found elsewhere for cheaper you must reduce the price or we close the thread..

!`m suprised you are looking full price when you won it, seems like you are trying to get your hand into someone.. That may not be the case, but it sure does look that way..

We`ve had members burned here before and we aren`t gonna let that happen again..

Please upload a new photo with todays date, your username and the receiver in full view, not covered inside the wrapping..

• Thats the photo from my first add, when i could not upload a photo to this site, and I AM NOT HERE TO RIP ANYBODY OFF, AND I RESENT ANY ACCUSATION. its in its WRAPPING because its brand new.. o by the way, there`s one on ebay for £40, so lets sell it for £35, i am asking £90, that does not mean i`ll get that for the box, and I DO NOT BELIEVE £60 IS A FAIR OFFER

• Official Post

That photo is from over a month ago and was taken for another site you tried to flog it on.. We don`t know whether you still have the box or not, thats why we are asking for a new photo without the wrapping..

I think £60 is more than fair, seeing as you got it for free and its a 3 year old model, bit that just my opinion..

• i`ll certainly put a new photo up for this site, and yes,`im on other forums, been on other forums for the last 16 years, and had no complaints yet, and NO £60 it not a fair price for a brand NEW box, I am not breaking any rules from this forum when asking for a certain price for a box still on sale on certain sites with a full usable image, regardless of where i got it from,

Is this a selling thread, or an opinion thread......

Maybe the next time i`m selling something on here, i`ll put a poll up on the thread as well

New updated photo of a Genuine octagon sf8 hd box, not like your clone garbage Boxes

• Official Post

If you don`t want opinions in your thread then you should`nt have given yours on how superior this octagon is compared to the edision os mini..

I have added a poll to your thread and urge others reading this to vote, maybe that will give you an idea on how much others are willing to pay.

Ive given you a fair £60, but you would have to pay me to take it off your hands now..

• No.... i did not say i don't like opinions.... i said its a "for sale thread' i put up.....NOT an opinion thread,

Ive posted my opinion......You would have to pay me to take it off your hands

Edited once, last by wullboy ().

Got a brand new octagon FS8 Sat box for sale, it has never ever had an image installed on it,

It's not brand new , (although not used according to you) has no warranty, are your prepared to provide one?

looking for £90, that is including p&p...paypal gift or bank transfer please

Too expensive in relation to whats available for similar money (with warranty) in todays market.

The sponsor offers a similar box, edision os mini for £79..

But according to you:

superior box the Octagon [ imo ] especially running VIX on it..

I beg to differ.
    I've had both more or less (max-digital xp100 and currently have the combo version of the edision)
    There is a vast gap between them.
    sf8 has 500hz processor, 512 ram, 128 mbs flash (although bootloader will increase it to 750hz)
    Os-mini has 742 hz dual core processor, 512 ram, 512mbs flash, bluetooth and wifi onboard and can be flashed free of charge from wos:
    http://www.world-of-satellite.…/Edision-os-mini-dvb-s-s2
    It's a no brainer
    The edision is faster and runs vix every bit as good as the max digital i had. (imo.)
    For what your offering, £60 is a generous price.
    My opinion is that anyone interested in it at the price your requesting should steer clear and buy the os-mini.
    I really do hope you sell it but at the price your asking, you have to be realistic about what's on offer in todays market, especially with an included warranty.
    3 years ago, yeah, you'd have gotten the asking price but I doubt you'll get it now tbh.

• I still have a octagon somewhere and as you can see i love German boxes but the reason i questioned the price was if a person buys from the sponsor here and there is a issue with the box then they are only a telephone call away and will if it cannot be fixed exchange it that alone to me is worth paying for ITS CALLED AFTER SALES and also boxes have moved to bigger processors than the one for sale and for slightly less money than the seller is offering here so along with after sales it is worth either paying a lot less than the sellers asking price or buying from the sponsor with after sales guarentee

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

• I still have a octagon somewhere and as you can see i love German boxes but the reason i questioned the price was if a person buys from the sponsor here and there is a issue with the box then they are only a telephone call away and will if it cannot be fixed exchange it that alone to me is worth paying for ITS CALLED AFTER SALES and also boxes have moved to bigger processors than the one for sale and for slightly less money than the seller is offering here so along with after sales it is worth either paying a lot less than the sellers asking price or buying from the sponsor with after sales guarentee

Well said fugitive, totally agree with everything you say m8, what i won't have,is someone telling what i should & should not be selling MY box for.... thats is my, and only my decision, like i said earlier, i can ask, but thats not to say i'll get... Cheers bud........

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!