Mnigma's RC config

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,284 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Olla just a quick Q for anyone who is on the Mnigma's image for E2 wetek
    how does one utilize the COLORED buttons on ORG WETEK RC

on openatv it was hold down the <-- buttom bottom right
    and 1,2,3,4 would be RED, GREEN,YELLA,BLUE

dont work on ....

Code
    wetekplay-MNIGMA-0.3-20160725.sdcard

was under impression that WETEK ORG RC would be fine
    and well dont seem to be fine and cant access the colored buttons

if anyone knows of a image apart from OPENATV as image not been updated as WETEK
    just DONT OR WONT SEEM TO HAVE TEH DRIVERS FROM THE CHIP manufacturer to progress E2

well thats there stance anyrd :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Haven't got a Wetek original rc anymore I use either E2 remote or Openelec. I think there was something in the Mnigma topic on Wetek official forum about the rc not working since febuary release, pages 9 and 10 of the mnigma topic have some info regarding use of the original rc, some people are still using it by enabling neutrino style zap controlling which enables them to navigate through bouquets etc

• Haven't got a Wetek original rc anymore I use either E2 remote or Openelec. I think there was something in the Mnigma topic on Wetek official forum about the rc not working since febuary release, pages 9 and 10 of the mnigma topic have some info regarding use of the original rc, some people are still using it by enabling neutrino style zap controlling which enables them to navigate through bouquets etc

wanna pass info here as i dont join forums i come here tbh :)
    always good to ass knowlage and give kudo's if required :)

im on that image, and to be honest had a problem with a few images not using the original wetek remote, i use the alien 2 remote and works great, although that doesnt help you

nah it helps m8 i seen the RC in setting s you say :) now where would be a good place to buy such remotes hopefully a sir=te suppported place if not well tbh i aint buying a E2 wetek RC fcuk dat id rather buy a diff RC that works than give em cash for soming i should have had already ;0

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• I put a shout out for any info on the original remote being used with Mnigma on that other forum Honcho will give you a shout if anything really useful turns up.

Edit one of the people responded he is using the same version of Mnigma I use from 14/05/2016 he has sent a screenshot of his set up for remote frpm webif of mnigma the screenshot is in russian I believe but comparing with mine in english it explains things link is here

http://www.wetekforums.com/v/i…nigma-topic-wetekplay/p35

Edited once, last by 1999gtv: additional info ().

• yeah il try that image been used on 26-9-16 here and toggle button doesn't work for me have to use webif for colored buttons

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!