Where to Buy an Openbox

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 715 times. The last Post () by mutz nutz.

• Could someone point me in the direction to where I would buy an openbox please
    or pm if not allowed
    Cant see any on the forum sponsors website
    obviously im looking for the cheapest and fastest supplier to deliver lol

Thanks guys

• Try google m8 or even ebay ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• well instead of just picking something out of a hat I was hoping to get the opinion of a member that has bought from a reputable seller :)

• Have you not pmd our sponsor and asked if he can get you one m8?

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I didnt see it on his site but I guess I'll ask him, bought from a few dodgy sellers on ebay before so don't want to go down that road again,
    you can't beat getting a sellers review from forum members because they will tell you who to stay away from ;)

• The lads over at Sat-shop should be able to help you out and if not they may point you in the right direction of a reputable firm m8

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!