Sly red

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 769 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Yes its me again having trouble yet again,today I received my new red card as the grandchildren lost the other LOL,i have paired the card to the old receiver not the hd box so anyway i put the boxkey in the server and it does not clear anything only freeview would i need to leave it in the sd box for longer i did notice that the entitlements run out on the 3rd of dec on the red card.any help would be greatly appreciated as i am about to give up.

• Thanks master G for reply finally got it working with every channel am over the moon I have to change the caid from 0963 to 0960 then restarted server and bingo

• Well done buddy on figuring it out yourself... lots of satisfaction from that i bet!

Now that your sorted we will close this thread now....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!