PIP launched in Dreambox

• Hi
    Finally I found my way on all the Enigma 2 Dreambox can use Picture In Picture or the so-called PIP.

But the interesting advantages of this method:

- In this way can be of different frequencies and channels to PIP. (Ie no need to be on a frequency channels that are not PIP)

- PIP channel can be made simultaneously to infinity and there are no restrictions on the number of channels.

- Hong Kong or any slowdown in this method can not be seen.

- Can be multiple simultaneous network HD and SD to multiple networks simultaneously in PIP. (There are no restrictions on the type of channel)

It got my plugin from the receiver:

But it works:

First, the mosaic plugin attachment download and install on your receiver. (After you install the decoder Restart GUI)

I've tested this plugin in just GP3 image, so the training based on this image to explain.

Press the blue button to enter the Blue Panel implemented plugin for the image, then the Menu button again and hit the blue button (Setup) button.
    The first option, and select the Add Plugin mosaic Press the OK button on the plugin.

Now plugin your image is placed in the Blue Panel:

Now it's the channel that you want PIP, you must put in Favourites. (You can use the program DreamSet)

Mosaic plugin at the end of open channels that are in your Favourites arranged together to form a small square opens.
    Now you can click on any of them want the channel to be opened Full Screan. (You can use the number on control)

And final important point:
    Now you can feel it. :sheep:

by Eminem

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!