Can`t update to Mediaportal 7.6.3

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,697 times. The last Post () by robb.

• I use Blackhole 3.0.1.F on my Vu Duo2. A few weeks ago I struggled to update Mediaportal 7.5.8 to 7.6.0. After a lot of messing about I managed to get it working. Now I`ve tried to update it to 7.6.1 and 7.6.3 but no matter what I do it will not update. I`ve loaded all the dependencies that`s ever been mentioned. I`ve tried updating and even complete installs of the versions available. I can only get 7.6.0 working. Any ideas to solve this problem would be much appreciated.

Thanx.
    bo.

• If I try to update through the plugin itself, I get the message "Mediaportal update failed! Check the update log carefully" I don`t know where the log is. If I try to install the using the ipk of the plugin I get the error message "cannot satisfy the following dependencies : python-js2py" or something like that. But I have installed all the dependencies required. Basically everyway this plugin can be installed/updated I have tried.

bo.

- - - Updated - - -

I think my version of Blackhole is not able to use the version after 7.6.0.

Thanx master G for trying to help.

bo.

• If you use the Media portal update designed for Black Hole images direct from the VU Plus Community Board then you'll be ok.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!