Best interface

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 682 times. The last Post () by BlackMuddler.

• Hi Everyone!

Im thinking of getting myself a Vu+ solo, but I was wondering what the tv interface is like (i know this depends on the image). In the past (when i had a dm 500s) ive found them to look pretty dated and hard to navigate (not as user friendly as a shitbox *** plus box).

If I go for one of these bad boys which image would you guys recommend and do you have any screen shots?

Cheers

• If you go for a VU box you won't be disappointed,the solo has a HDMI output so if you are able to use this you will get a very good quality picture.Image is a matter of choice,Blackhole is very popular for the VU boxes as it runs very stable.But there is also ViX,Open AAF etc to name a few.

http://linuxsat-support.com/vu-solo-backup-images/

Follow this link,it is backup's made by members of this forum using different images on their boxes,a lot of them include screen-shots.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi ..

You must also try OpenPLi - Very fast and clean image - you can easily customize it to what you prefer.. - And VU+ gadgets is a good way to go/start..

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!