Does anyone have a fix for Youtube on TSmedia-11.3 ?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 728 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Hi,

I go to the Youtube section of Tsmedia quite a lot, it used to work great. I could start a video playing on my phone so it went into my watch history. Then login on the Tsmedia youtube go to the Watch History section and play the video on my main TV.

But now when I go to watch history it just says...

Error:No Conents / results found!

All the other Youtube options seem to still work. But not Watch History. I feel like maybe youtube have change the link at their end.

Is there a line of code I can alter to get it to link back up correctly again. Or mfaraj57 if you are reading this, could it be added to the next update please.

Thank you for any help you can offer, I love TSmedia.

Edited once, last by Rowey ().

• Thanks
    i will check today and send update

- - - Updated - - -

i investigated the issue and found that youtube changed the api for watchhistory and watch later so the api call returned empty lists

In addition, requests to retrieve playlist details (playlists.list) or playlist items (playlistItems.list) for a channel's watch history or watch later playlist now return empty lists. This behavior is true for the new values, HL and WL, as well as for any watch history or watch later playlist IDs that your API Client may have already stored.

https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/revision_history
    i will see if there are other ways to get watch history and watch later
    likes is still working and you can add your youtube videos to likes list

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!