duo2 freezing and glitching

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 929 times. The last Post () by nash379.

• Hi guys, anyone come across this problem with vu duo2,
    I upgraded to latest vix image, ever since then I get glitching and freezing which I never had before and I'm still using same line.
    I tried downloading new oscam and my friend edited my oscam files for me to copy and paste via ftp program.
    this worked fine for a couple hrs and the glitching and freezing started again and slowly got worse as time went on, since then iv tried multiple different images and problems still there.
    iv tried it mg cam 1.38, 1.38c also Oscam same issue, iv downloaded cams from open vix site and some times get a message that says a non standard cam is trying to start and may fail, yet this is a vix cam.
    Any suggestions.
    I'm also having issues with dcc e2 disconnecting and failing to log in when log in details are correct, also same Vucc v8.
    seems somethings gone wrong with my box big time, is there any way of totally reseting it and starting again pls.

• Official Post

I doubt it has anything to do with the box, image or softcams.. You`ve tried different images and softcams, but this issue is still there.. It will be with the server you use. Probably an overloaded payserver with bad bad cache..

Use filezilla instead of DCC or Vucc..

You can try the attached version of oscam.. Add your own oscam.server file..

• hi thanks for reply,
    but I have been using this guy for over a yr with no problems whats so ever , I also have a sky server which also ran perfect until I did a an update since then they both glitch and freeze, ill try the new cam and see what gives , ill let you know the result.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!