Help please with plugins!!

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,142 times. The last Post () by leeblades.

• Hi I'm looking for the latest plugin pack for openatv please thanks I thought I had a plugin pack but don't know if lost or not right one thanks [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited once, last by master G: moved to support forum ().

• Thanks master g you gave me the feed last time and I lost it [emoji23] I save this web page now cheers

Also can I only use Oscam on openatv same as vix?

My friend told me to use mgcamd or cccam only?

Edited once, last by master G: merge posts ().

• Oh thanks my friend said make sure have them but he's got a different receiver maybe why [emoji3]

• ok lee , i will say this only once

always use the oscam that comes with the image
    openatv etc was not made for the alien2 why do you think vix dont do a image for the box, not stable enough, sorry it aint, it slowwwws down to a point you cant use it

so it you want speed then its PKT or HDMU they are based on openpli to a point but you cant use kiddacs skin

so like iv said to you many a times you you want something that looks good with the likes of kiddacs skin then its openatv,but trust me you will be asking more questions than watching tv

or do you want speed

• Basically don't know much and asking questions just too find out the basics and skins do cause lot of trouble or problems you are right [emoji3]

I never get an image that has plugins always have too download my own [emoji24]

Edited once, last by master G: merge posts ().

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!