DM8000HD PVR show blue light on the front power button.

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,720 times. The last Post () by tjetri.

• I had a similar issue on my 8K and it was the power supply. I bought a new one on a well known auction site and the 8K came back to life. You may be able to fix the old PSU by changing some of the capacitors - this is documented elsewhere on the internet (I didnt attempt this myself). If possible, borrow a PSU from a working model to make sure its the psu thats at fault before spending any money.

- Wrangles

• I had a similar issue on my 8K and it was the power supply. I bought a new one on a well known auction site and the 8K came back to life. You may be able to fix the old PSU by changing some of the capacitors - this is documented elsewhere on the internet (I didnt attempt this myself). If possible, borrow a PSU from a working model to make sure its the psu thats at fault before spending any money.

- Wrangles

Thanks.
    Yes, The power supply has problem.

• Depending of the situation there is 2 cases when you have only the blue light.

Problem on the PSU (generally few capacitors need replacement) this is generally for clone boxes, or its a problem of Ground somewhere in the box, check with Johnny at jb8a8f8.com

Emo

• Depending of the situation there is 2 cases when you have only the blue light.

Problem on the PSU (generally few capacitors need replacement) this is generally for clone boxes, or its a problem of Ground somewhere in the box, check with Johnny at jb8a8f8.com

Emo

My dreambox 8000hd pvr is original not clone

thanks for your replay and the link!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!