kodi file for the black hole image latest one

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,120 times. The last Post () by car123.

• my duo2 crashed any boday got a kodi file please for the black hole latest image the one that vu dose i down loaded the wizard build on to my box but it says server down tried to put a new image on but it says the same so i deleated the kodi on my dcc in usr/ lib /engine 2/ python/ extensions/ reboted the box I'm just after a kodi file now for the black hole image regards car

live long and prosper

• Official Post

There is no kodi file buddy.. You must download it from the image feed. There is no other way of installing it..

Reflash the image again and download Kodi..

The areswizard server will be temporarily down, try it again later.. Or use a different build..

Fusion Addon Installer 1.2.9 [program] is an alternative to areswizard. It doesn`t install builds, only addons..

• i cant see kodi bud on my duo2 bud its all a light white what is the best thing I can do iv done a reset still the same new image as well still the same any hel[p regards

- - - Updated - - -

any boday else having the same problem the screen when I put kodi on is white I have to rebot the box to get it back to normal foe watching satellite

live long and prosper

Edited once, last by car123 ().

• master G

Added the Label Kodi Support

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!