Need help flashing firmware / image to Mut@nt HD51 4K

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,481 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Looking for help.... I had my box do an update with OpenPLi (where 54 packages available) and let it reboot automatically... at reboot I got a blue screen and nothing happens.

I can access the box over the network.... anyone had a clue how to get through the blue screen so I can flash a new image?

• Official Post

Looking for help.... I had my box do an update with OpenPLi (where 54 packages available) and let it reboot automatically... at reboot I got a blue screen and nothing happens.

I can access the box over the network.... anyone had a clue how to get through the blue screen so I can flash a new image?

Download new image / firmware.

Copy hd51 folder to usb stick.

Insert usb stick into the receiver.

Power on the receiver.

Press and hold the power / standby button from the left side of the front panel..

When you see the message "HD51 4K STB FLASHING", release the power / standby button..

• When the receiver gives message "Flashing" you have to wait untill you see that the
    USB stick light is stopped fliccering. Only than the flash is ok, otherwize you will risck
    that the flash is not compleet and you get indeed a blue screen after startup.

• Images normally come compressed (.rar / .zip)
    Insert your usb key to your pc.
    Download and extract the image out to your desktop/pc then drag the whole folder (hd51) across to the root of your usb key
    Eject usb key from pc, insert into receiver then follow post #2

• master G

Added the Label Image Flashing & Backup Support

Mutant - All Models

Mutant enigma2 models. Support, images & downloads for Mutant HD500C, Mutant HD1200, Mutant HD1500, Mutant HD51 4k, Mutant HD11 and Mutant HD60 4K.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!