For Sale VU+ Solo 12 month warranty

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 802 times. The last Post () by Jono.

• I am selling my new VU+ Solo that i won on this months Bonus Ball on this great Sat Forum.
    The Reason i am selling it is after only having it for a week i am hooked and have decided to upgrade to a VU+ Duo to replace my DM800HD which will then take the place of my solo in the spare room.

I would like £180 and i will pay the postage cost to the buyer. (I will only cover cost or UK shipping)

ths truely is a super little box and having only switched it on three times i'm hooked on VU+ now.

It will come with a full 12 months warranty.

For anyone that feels they should be buying off the sponsers well i can assure you once this is sold i will be buying a VU+ Duo off them so they are not being left out at all!

Payment can be made via paypal, cheque or cash on collection from N W Wales.

the reciever comes with the very latest blackhole image which is said to be stable and fast. but i can add whatever image you would like!

Pm Me if your intrested!

Kr

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• ok its not selling but I still would rather a member have it then put it on fleaBay.

So a price drop Now £150

Jono

Regards

Jono

• Great box and original for £150 is a good price ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• This Reciever has now sold!

Thanks

Jono

Regards

Jono

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!