Oscam Config As Client only For SKY UK

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,453 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi guys

I´ve been looking up how to config Oscam for Sky UK only as client when using a Cline but I can´t find any info related to.

Can anybody help me? I would like to know which version is the best one to do it. I tried something but I got to many cuts.

Thanks

• Download our addons panel from here and install it on your box....

Linuxsat Panel

Once you have done that you can install the latest version of oscam using the panel...

When you have installed oscam then use the attached program to convert your cline to a oscam server file..... then copy the server file by ftp over to your box and replace the reader file in var/tuxbox/config

• Hi guys,

I've been doing some checks with the panel and the info you give me and configs from this place but nothing.

I have my Vu+ Zero running with BlackHole 3.0.2.G and CCcam 2.2.1. If I put the clines in it everything is perfect and I have no cuts or freezing at all. When I use Oscam as a client cuts start very often and sometimes several in an hour. I use the version oscam-svn11273-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-Distribution.

The files I have are oscam.conf, oscam.server, oscam.user and oscam.srvid.

The configs are:

oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user = user1
    pwd = Password
    au = 1
    group = 1

oscam.srvid

File generated by website

HTML
    http://kos.hdsat.pl/menu-20.html

The logfile showed the next:

If I change to CCcam_2.2.1 everything is perfect.

Can you help me with this? Any suggestions? I don´t understand why I have this error (no matching reader).

Thank you very much in advance.

• Official Post

Use the attached configs and change the readers to this:

• thank you for your replay Master G

I don´t understand why I need the followings lines in the oscam.conf file:

I don´t use newcamd. Could you explain me this?

• I don´t reshare so I ´ll delete them. I only use it to watch.

The error (no matching reader), Do you know why is this happening?

Can I avoid it changing any time line or adding any option?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!