E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,334 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 772,925 times. The last Post () by lory94.

• Hello to you all,

I just installed the latest MOHAMED_OS version using the telnet command.

And I have 2 questions.

1) how do I uninstall it, since I don't even see it in my plugin list now. (Even if it is of course installs and running and working) Not even using the Aj panel plugin browser that's supposed to show an extended list.

2) since I only need this plugin to watch replays of NBA games and formula 1, and to be honest on the MOHAMED_OS version I didn't found anything. Unless I am missing something and someone can help me.

Thank you.

• If you don't have it in the list of plugins, you will have to uninstall it manually. Also uninstall IPTVCache if it remains from the previous installation. Restart the box and check if everything is uninstalled. Unfortunately, the host fullmatchtv.com, where you could watch replays, has been shut down (Buy this domain). You only have streams.in as a Webstreams host for live broadcasts of the NBA and F1. I don't know if there is any other similar host.

fullmatchtv.com - This website is for sale! - fullmatchtv Resources and Information.

• Some forum members know what I meant by 'private' version. It is the version of E2iPlayer from SSS. There is no xxx host in his version. I installed the Adultmedia plugin instead of the xxx host. I don't want to write here about his version and what it has. Regardless of this version, I'll still check from time to time those hosts that work in the Mario or Blindspot76 version or you write me if some links don't work or I'll ask Mario for help. Also, add these parsers to urlparser to open links on Albanian host filmaon.pw. Unfortunately, I can't help with the xrysoise host. In the tantifilm host, the 'site' is slightly different from the previous original host.

HI.
    you would be able to adapt the current host xxx to the private version you have. I have it too and the host doesn't fit

• Thanks man, i had those plus a couple of others already on my bookmarks :)

But very useful for whoever is still looking.

There are plenty of them for game replays, and they have been around for years and I don't know if someone can just implement them into the E2 iPlayer since the links are mostly ok.ru as fullmatchtv I think.

• The Last update DOESN'T SUPPORT python2 version

• I asked Mario about this host if he could add it. I did this for those of you who have his repo installed. As I'm using the SSS version I can't test it. Please, test it and write how it works because it hasn't been added to the update yet. It is not one host, but there would have to be several of them (f1, tennis, nfl, mlb) because they use different urls for each category.

thorII

Did you test it . How it works.

• I read that you described your problem on their forum. Some members say that the host and links are working. After copying, do you have any errors when starting the plugin? Check in urlparser if you copied correctly (in alphabetical order, comma, space...).Thank you.

• You copy the py file to hosts. You still need to add 'nflinsider.net' to the VIDEOHOUSE parser. You will find it alphabetically in urlparser.You have to add it exactly like in the code. When you're done, restart the box.

Code
                self.pp.parserVIDEOTT: ['video.tt'],
                self.pp.parserVIDEOBIN: ['videobin.co'],
                self.pp.parserVIDEOHOUSE: ['videohouse.me', 'nflinsider.net'],
                self.pp.parserVIDEOMORERU: ['videomore.ru'],
                self.pp.parserVIDEOSLASHER: ['videoslasher.com'],
  • You copy the py file to hosts. You still need to add 'nflinsider.net' to the VIDEOHOUSE parser. You will find it alphabetically in urlparser.You have to add it exactly like in the code. When you're done, restart the box.

Code
                self.pp.parserVIDEOTT: ['video.tt'],
                self.pp.parserVIDEOBIN: ['videobin.co'],
                self.pp.parserVIDEOHOUSE: ['videohouse.me', 'nflinsider.net'],
                self.pp.parserVIDEOMORERU: ['videomore.ru'],
                self.pp.parserVIDEOSLASHER: ['videoslasher.com'],

perfect

screenshot_20240514161123.jpgscreenshot_20240514161132.jpgscreenshot_20240514161317.jpgscreenshot_20240514161323.jpg

• hello pals why i can't watch 4k content in e2iplayer and especially in xxxhost?and even it couldn't play some formats such as 380i ×480i or aome other weak resolutions in this host. by the way i installed all the dependecies i think.and service app and tried gstplayer and exteplayer and even default player of the VU+SOLO4K BOX.

• thorII  Panda555 and Mario

First of all thank you for your help and contribution.

1) With Mohamed os version It didn't work at all.

2) so I installed Mario version using this command and made the modifications by hand.

"wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://gitlab.com/zadmario/e2iplayer/-/raw/master/install-e2iplayer.sh?inline=false -O - | /bin/sh"

So I guess I got the correct latest version 2024 05 06 01.

Now about formula 1 full races.

The ok.ru links are NOT working (they work just fine on their site because I checked from my PC)

"FF ERROR: Server returned 400 Bad Request, code -808465656"

But the 2 first other links work.

ABOUT basketball videos,

It keeps saying to me,

"no valid links available"

Even though I can browse just fine and I can see the game lists , I can even see the picture that they have on their site for every game and everything else.

Idk why.

Octagon sf8008, latest oatv 7.4.

• Hi Balkanac

Only one nflinsider in alphabetical order , not ten. Yes , big mistake. I will attach two urlparser

The first , 746 kB Mario

The second , 706 kB Mohamed os

bountyhunter21

Please , install Mohamed os version once again and copy urlparser.

Code
                           'newassia.com': self.pp.parserASSIAORG,
                           'newtvassia.com': self.pp.parserASSIAORG,
                           'nflinsider.net': self.pp.parserVIDEOHOUSE,
                           'ninjastream.to': self.pp.parserNINJASTREAMTO,
                           'nonlimit.pl': self.pp.parserIITV,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!