E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,295 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 757,993 times. The last Post () by Panda555.

• I try to open sport365.live in browser, but because of the above mentioned problems is impossible.

Before there was not problem opening this page in browser, and normally watch without suspicious

redirects as now.It is true that links drops when watching in E2iplayer. I do not use either VM ware or VPN.

• Can anyone tell me how to install this TS iPlayer / E2iplayer TS out of the IPTVPlayer folder the following folders in FTP, which are these folders

(icons,hosts i iptvupdate),I would ask if anyone can give me an answer

• Can anyone tell me how to install this TS iPlayer / E2iplayer TS out of the IPTVPlayer folder the following folders in FTP, which are these folders

(icons,hosts i iptvupdate),I would ask if anyone can give me an answer

Not sure what you are after but if you want both you have to install...

linuxsat-support.com/filebase/file/412/

Then you have to edit some hosts from the original e2iplayer hosts...

• Here we go again.

"as you know (or not) by reading my last post on E2iPlayer Facebook profile.

User linuxsat from tunisia-sat forum share part of E2iPlayer private version on tunisia forum.

User which share private version with him broke usage rules. This user should admit himself by writing e-mail to me.

If you are this user than you have time to the end of this week otherwise E2iPlayer project and all related projects like exteplayer3, hlsdl, and so on will be closed.

Here are some information about this situation which will help you to check if you are the responsible person:

1. User linuxsat is most probably from Algieria

2. He wrote that he got private version from his customer (as I understand he is selling iptv subscription)

I wrote to him that he should inform the customer about this situation, but I think he did not do this.

You have not much time to show that you have honor and you think also about others.

I want to assure you that I will not share information about you with others if you you admit by your self before of the end of this week 2019-05-19.

Best Regards,

Sam"

• Creativity and stability sometimes do not go hand in hand...

Not that I would defend those who sell the work that is given freely, as SSS has certainly done from the right reasons, giving us all his IPTV/E2i Player (and more) from the best possible grounds... And we all thank him for that sincerely!

It's just that he can't understand this behaviour will continue no matter what he does...

C'est la vie...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• im in both his facebook groups, the thing is the private one was shared on his group and he left it there for all to see, not a clue why he didnt remove it as hes admin on it, very strange

• A.. Even CIA can not control the Internet

• I would be a bit more careful, if I were you, since we really don't know him.

After I had a few run-ins with him - thinking the man is rude, crude, has no manners and behaves like an ultra prima-donna, extra sensitive when it's him and utterly insensitive when he deal with others - I started thinking he is ASD.

Given that ASD is a life-long condition we can not do much about, we did not choose but were borne with it, one should be a little bit more charitable to such people, I think... And I should know, since my son is on the spectrum...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Official Post

either way SSS has given far more than he/she has taken and as such has my respect...

it is funny to read some of the keyboard warriors posts, apart from pure2 that has some similar plugins nothing else really comes close to e2iplayer.

• Indeed, we should be a little bit more mellow with each other at times, even though sometimes misunderstandings are possible... ;)

• I never used it.

Do you have a subscription or...?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!