E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,305 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 763,907 times. The last Post () by bountyhunter21.

• I have enigma2 on openatv but with Last samsamsam update I lost the update icon where can I find 2023.02.06 samsamsam update so I can do local instalation?

• Greetings Members, I am interested in whether anyone knows if the subtitles on OpenAtv verz.7.0 - 7.1 - 7.2 have been solved, because I have an error, I can be thrown everywhere on the forum, but I have not received any answer, thanks in advance

• hi, sorry but i got lost now.

in my case with mario e2iplayer 2023.01.23.01, with so many files post now which filef rom marios to use later on the online update again.

another question, just need to do local instalation, dont need to del the one i have now on enigma 2?

• Official Post

use only the IPTVPlayer file from ther ....usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/extension/

there's that too so you don't have to look up what goes where

To install run the following command in telnet:

wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://gitlab.com/zadmario/e2iplayer/-/raw/master/install-e2iplayer.sh?inline=false -O - | /bin/sh

or

wget -q "https://gitlab.com/zadmario/e2iplayer/-/raw/master/install-e2iplayer.sh?inline=false" -O - | /bin/sh

• Hi all,

Hope you are well.

My iptv is no longer updating as I tried to go back a version using the settings. I'm currently on version 2018.11.16.02.

I can no longer use my YouTube saved channels etc. How can I get it back working for this. I just want to install on top, not wipe everything.

And also get back to the one update working.

Kind regards

• Hi Panda555 how work filmpertutti?? I have to download tool from pluging or manual install in pyton ???

gold1

Both hosts have changed domains. Tantifilm is now working with JS security and requires a tool to open links ( JDownloader or mye2i )

Host filmpertutti should be working now. In the host is added new category ( Top Saghe ) as Marvel , Disney , Pixar and many others

but I don't know how to add it to the host. Need to ask Webmedia1 if he want to add ( fix the host ). I will attach only filmpertutti host.

Edited once, last by thorII ().

• master G

Added the Label E2iPlayer
  • If you want to install E2iPlayer in future I want to suggest you Mario repo ( for PY3 ) or Blindspot76 ( Webmedia1) for both ( PY2 and PY3 ).

I don't suggest you TS-E2iplayer because is outdated ( latest version is from 16.12.2022 ). If you want to have XXX host install only

Blindspot76 repo ( it works on PY2 and PY3 ) and you didn't find it in Mario repo. In the latest update , Webmedia1 is fixed Greek

xrysoise host and also fixed some other hosts and updated urlparser. Please download ipk version from his official github site.

I want to respect the decision of Webmedia1, so I will not put in the attach. If you want to see if is something updated or fixed use

his official site. In Mario repo you will find mainly updated Polish hosts ( sometimes some other, but very rare ). Also , try to use only

repo for which you are decided and don't try to download some other versions because is added or fixed " some new".

I don't know what host works or not works in PY3 , because is my box old and works only with PY2 images. Also if you want more Italian hosts

install Blidspot76 repo.

joco1111 , boris1958

Maybe is better to ask Webmedia1 if he know something about that ( problem with subtitles on PY3 images )

thorII

Copy file with FTP tool

• Edited 3 times, last by thorII ().

• I greet Mr. Panda and let me say that I have spoken to zdmariu many times, but to be rude, not even five percent, I don't know why he helps others, but he never spoke to me, I wrote to him privately, but I'm not, so if you can help with the subtitles, tell me, if not, ok

• Added parser in urlparser ( playermyplayer.me ) for Wiziwig1.eu host in Webstream. Also is changed domain for filmpertutti ( filmpertutti.lat )

but it seems that links again not works ( check it if it works ). I noticed some changes with casacinema host. Now exist two different

domains , but I not sure what is original site. These two files are for users who have installed Blindspot76 repo PY2 images.

https://casacinema.media

Casacinema Film Streaming Serie TV Altadefinizione

joco1111

Sorry , but I can't help you. I not a coder for E2iPlayer. You must wait for fix.

• How can be checked if the newest exteplayer3 version for the e2iplayer was installed? Is it possible to update just the exteplayer3 if a new version is available?

this commands updated to Latest issue

working with Py2 and Py3

opkg update;opkg install ffmpeg

opkg install exteplayer3

opkg install gstplayer

opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp

init 4 && sleep 1 && echo "config.plugins.iptvplayer.exteplayer3path=/usr/bin/exteplayer3" >> /etc/enigma2/settings && init 3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!