E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,291 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 753,893 times. The last Post () by BadBlake.

• use putty

enter this commands as you see

opkg update;opkg install ffmpeg

opkg install exteplayer3

opkg install gstplayer

opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp

init 4 && sleep 1 && echo "config.plugins.iptvplayer.exteplayer3path=/usr/bin/exteplayer3" >> /etc/enigma2/settings && init 3

will work 100%

• khaled1958

I already installed all this before , using putty or through feeds of image. All is properly installed , but still no exteplayer3 when

I want to change active movie player. Also still no ask for exteplayer3 , when I start the plugin. For need to have exteplayer3

you need to install ffmpeg libraries ( not only ffmpeg ) and pycurl from here.

E2iPlayer

In putty I get the error "NoneType" object has no attribute "group" . I attached some screenshots.

Thank you for your help , but the problem is somewhere else.

• first use this command

opkg remove -force-overwrite exteplayer3

then

opkg install libcrypto-compat

Opkg update

opkg update;opkg install ffmpeg

opkg install exteplayer3

opkg install gstplayer

opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp

init 4 && sleep 1 && echo "config.plugins.iptvplayer.exteplayer3path=/usr/bin/exteplayer3" >> /etc/enigma2/settings && init 3

• khaled1958

Thank you , but still with the same problem. I uninstalled the plugin and install this time Mario repo. I still don't have exteplayer3

when start the plugin and I can't set exteplayer3 as active movie player. The main problem is because I can't install ffmpeg libraries.

I think that I will delete this problematic image ( Openpli 11.3 , DM800SE ) and install some other in OMB . This problem is also

known with other Openpli images ( 7.x , 8.x ) . Anyway thanks for your help.

From Openpli forum

To use exteplayer3 you need to "have exteplayer3".

To have exteplayer3 you need to install ffmpeg libs.

Then after E2 restart IPTVPlayer will ask you to install exteplayer3.

• My advice to you is to change to a dreambox 900 or 920. I had all these problems earlier with dreambox 800 but now E2iplayer works fine everytime and updates are no problem anymore. They work with all deb. Images and are more stable than openpli images on dreambox 800. Just a suggestion.

• mkdir /tmp/t

mount /dev/mmcblk0p3 /tmp/t

cd /tmp/t

• try uninstalling plugins that are not needed so you can free up some space,and install flash expander before installing e2iplayer or exteplayer.

• cannon_29

It was no problem with free space , because the image was in OMB. How you see in my screenshots , I installed exteplayer

and serviceapp. Also read my quote about exteplayer. This exteplayer isn't for E2iPlayer if not install ffmpeg libraries before.

There is problem. I think that is problem still in image . When I had installed Pure2 or Blackhole 4.7 ( for DM800SE ) i didn't

had these problem. For now is still Openpli in flash , but I must see which images are compatible with run in OMB .

Maybe NN2 ( newnigma2 ) , but I still don't shure.

• pianos5

What exactly crashed , your dreambox two or IPTVPlayer plugin? You didn't write who image you use and which python.

This host in attach is only for PY2 images. If you use image with PY3, this host it's not for you. Also which repo you use

for installation E2iPlayer ( Mario , Blindspot76 or TS - E2iPlayer ).

• pianos5

What exactly crashed , your dreambox two or IPTVPlayer plugin? You didn't write who image you use and which python.

This host in attach is only for PY2 images. If you use image with PY3, this host it's not for you. Also which repo you use

for installation E2iPlayer ( Mario , Blindspot76 or TS - E2iPlayer ).

I use Mario's, he tells me it's not compatible with e2 player :weary face:

Edited once, last by pianos5 ().

• Sorry if already answered, but did not find:

How to transfer settings for (Favorites, watches series etc.) from the old Image if I have to install new Image?

thx

• Hi All im trying to find duktape for the player as im getting this message in the pic but every restart I dont get asked to install it so has anyone got duktape and where to put it Im trying to put it on a zegi55 box with openatv 7.2 ?

As Piocarro said, you can use the command to install it, failing that you can install it manually (extract attached zip file) by putting it here,

Root\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\IPTVPlayer\bin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!