E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,295 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 758,854 times. The last Post () by Panda555.

• I added some parsers in urlparser from Mario repo ( Thanks Mario ) for strims.top in webstream host ( 1l1l.to , guerrillaforfight ).

I forgot to add embedstream.me and embedstream.one parsers in my previous post , now is added ( also for strims.top ).

Please check it if wiil work. Mario is also fixed onlystreamtv parser , but in Blindspot76 repo is only onlystream parser. I not sure

if are both the same or not ( replace in urlparser ). Need to ask Webmedia1 . It's nice to see how is Mario fixed many things

in his repo in last weeks.

pianos5

urlparser in libs and webstream in hosts folder

• When i change this urlparser ei2player didn't work and i have to install all again.

• I added parsers in urlparser by zadmario for strims.top in Webstream host ( wikisport.click and techclips.net ) . Also is added

streamvid.net link for Filmpalast.to host ( STREAMVIDHD ). My fixes are parsers for wiziwig1.eu host , also in Webstream host

( playermyplayer.me , woodnews.live and brelif.net ).

I managed to install E2iPlayer, this time in an image in OMB (OpenVix 6.3 py3). I installed both versions of the repo, Blindspot76 and Zadmario for comparison.With both versions, there is still a problem with the installation of ffmpeg libraries and PyCurl (several lib files) for iptvplayer_rootfs. Exteplayer3 is still not installed when the plugin is started for the first time (it does not ask for installation). When downloading ffmpeg libraries and pycurl, I get the message every time, SyntaxError: Multiple exception types must be parenthesized. Exteplayer3 is installed in Serviceapp, but it is only for Enigma2 playback system (for various bouquets like IPTV,webcams,etc..). This image is modified for DM800SE

( Thanks parageria ) and maybe some plugins it didn't work as on VU+ boxes.

Webmedia1

Please can you tell me more about these issues with installation ffmpeg libraries and pycurl and what mean this SyntaxError.

Also when I installed Blindspot76 py3 after updating XXX host, the message was roughly "Host xxx is broken or additional phyton modules are needed". What does that mean, which modules are missing? Also , why in your py3 version missing some Italian hosts as what are in py2 version.

Thank you.

• Montezuma

The xrysoise host has been fixed and is now working. Go to Blindspot76 github and download IPTVPlayer ( Code - Download ZIP ) and copy the xrysoise host to your player. It only works for py2, but it can also work for py3 if it is rearranged a bit. Unfortunately, some sections don't work anymore and the whole host should be fixed. Only years 2013-2019 (missing years 2020-2023) and Anime Movies work. Open xrysoi.pro in your browser and you will notice that there is a lot missing from "our host" (other sections). Otherwise, if you download the last ipk for py2, it is from 15.02.23, while for py3 the date is 17.01.23. For those who have the Blindspot76 repo installed, it's best to check back from time to time to see if anything has been fixed.

I still have to write this. I don't know why Webmedia1 no longer cooperates on this thread, at least to answer my questions about my issues with hosts, ffmpeg libraries and pycurl in py3 version.But , his version of py3 is 3.9.7 and my image is 3.11.0 . Hm ,maybe are incompatible.

I added moonmov.pro parser in urlparser for gowatchseries host ( for py2 ) Server Choose this server.

• I managed to fix and add some hosts that works in py3 ( gowatchseries, kinox , xrysoise , filmpalast.to and altadefinizione01 ).

In this case is enough to change the domains ( example on Mario repo or Blindspot76 repo ) or copy py2 version of host and

add one script which is needed for py3. I tested both repo's and decided to keep Blindspot76 repo ( streamstat and xxx host).

Unfortunately , host xxx not work for me. Here is also series9 host , but is problem with links or something else. Only is problem

for me how to fix gamatomovies host that work in py3. Also are added missing parsers in urlparser.

• frank087234

For this host, links where there is a larger selection of servers mostly work.

ServerHD, Vidnode, Streamsb and for some movies or series the Mixdrop server do not work. Unfortunately, for some movies or series, you will have a choice of servers that do not work in the player. Servers Doodstream, Vidlox and Server (filemoon) should work, and if they don't work for some movies or series, check if the links of host work in your browser. Copy this host from Blindspot76 repo.

shuggy

Bluewatch host now works with JS Security and a tool is needed to solve recaptcha , JDownloader or better MyE2i which works in Mario repo version.

dussosa

It's hard to say where is problem. Did you have the same problem if you use gstreamer player ?

jet

Auto update it works only if is something fixed by developer. The last update for xxx host was March 18, 2023.

I managed to solve my problem with xxx host. I added two pythons who are missed and now it works ( see my posts above ).

Sometimes it happens what is dussosa wrote in his post , but....

• Thank you Panda555

(I managed to solve my problem with xxx host. I added two pythons who are missed and now it works ( see my posts above ).

Sometimes it happens what is dussosa wrote in his post , but....)

Where can i find these to pythons and how do i install them?

Thank you again

• Panda555
    I do this who you are explained, but without results..
    The xrysoise host doesn't work, i heave the Blindspot76 version of IPTVPlayer , i downloaded from him GitHub (like.ipk) and try again ,but the xrysoise doesn't work ...(the host are xrysoise.live , and not as it should be ..xrysoise.pro)
    As you can see, heave a older version of the host, who doesn't work anymore

Edited 4 times, last by Montezuma ().

• Montezuma

I checked the xrysoi host today. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. The problem is in "Next page" in all sections. I opened "View page source" from the host in the browser, but I don't know what needs to be changed. Should ask Webmedia1 if he can fix the host. The domain is xrysoise.pro.

This host is fixed by Webmedia1 before three months , but I didn't have installed E2iPlayer.

• By using swapmanager I solved problems when starting various hosts, freezing, starting from the beginning or the video turns off after a while. This plugin is primarily used to expand virtual memory

in older boxes with a small memory. By the way, I used that plugin in previous images as well. E2iPlayer plugin is installed in Openvix 6.3, py3 image in multiboot. I think I'm one of the few who have Blindspot76 py3 repo installed compared to others, where most have Mario repo installed in py3 images.

What is more important to me is what can be viewed in the player, that is, how many hosts are "working". Unfortunately, the situation with both repos is bad because there are few hosts where users prefer movies and series. With a few fixes and changes to the hosts and urlparsers, the same will work in the py3 version, which are unfortunately neglected. In the Blindspot76 repo, the player installation is separate for the py2 and py3 versions, while in the Mario repo, you can install the player for both versions of the image from the official site (Putty command).

jet

Don't get me wrong, I don't think you need to install pythons. My situation was specific, considering the problem with starting the xxx host and the lack of python in the message on the TV screen. Pythons who are installed with putty command are python - curl and python - sqlite3.

Now no more problem with running xxx host.

• Montezuma

I checked the xrysoi host today. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. The problem is in "Next page" in all sections. I opened "View page source" from the host in the browser, but I don't know what needs to be changed. Should ask Webmedia1 if he can fix the host. The domain is xrysoise.pro.

This host is fixed by Webmedia1 before three months , but I didn't have installed E2iPlayer.

Panda555

I find the solution, i change the host file (.py) the name of host from xroisoi.live to xroisoi,pro and work .
    The only problem is, because doesn't heave the last years , only until 2019...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!