E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,295 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 757,980 times. The last Post () by Panda555.

• The old E2iplayer is still installed on the images SatdreamGR8!

Install the new version of Zadmario with Telnet:

wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://gitlab.com/zadmario/e2iplayer/-/raw/master/install-e2iplayer.sh?inline=false -O - | /bin/sh

Then the YouTube fix

Thanks a lot, it's ok now, but there is no xxx and tsplayer in this version, what should I do?

• Issue this command telnet x.. install

• Hi

to unhide via sh /usr/script/e2ipl_xxx_inst_deinst.hidden.sh

give me no such file or directory

Any ideas ?

• must be doing something stupid because still not working

via dcc connect i am using command

wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://gitlab.com/zadmario/e2iplayer/-/raw/master/install-e2iplayer.sh?inline=false -O - | /bin/sh

this installs e2iplayer ok

now i have downloaded the hostxxx.py for both python 2 and 3 from your link

using ftp i navigate to iptv player and hosts folder where i have tried both separately ie python 2 and than python 3 files

this installs

i than telnet command

sh /usr/script/e2ipl_xxx_inst_deinst.hidden.sh

but still get no such file or directory

i also noticed there is no tsplayer in this ... is this a different version

• ver..mario

depending on your image software py2 or py3
    please use python2 image py2 & python3 image py3 ok

• for tsplayer; /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/iptvupdate/custom/ Could you give me the tsiplayer.sh file for PY2, please?

Edited once, last by harkan ().

• ☆☆ E2iPlayer+TsIPlayer v_18/08/2023 Py2/Py3 by linuxsat25 ☆☆

Code
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/E2IPlayer/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

skin Displayed from designer @oktus not included on plugin yet, it just demo until finish

After installation, you need go to TSIPlayer, then exit and restart Enigma to display all sites as picture

2.jpg

Need to configure Best player on any site, by adjust the settings, as picture

000.png

• Openatv 7.4 devel

Cattura.JPG

How can I fix?

• Here doesn't heave the greek section, and from Albanian section heave only the FilmaOn

• Openpli is known for issues around the installation of e2iplayer (eg OpenSSL ...). Hlsdl is installed as a dependency and does not exist in the feed, like all other deps for e2iplayer. Try reinstalling e2iplayer-deps in extensions (most images have it). This does not mean that someone else with the same image will have that problem. I also had the same problems when i run Openpli v.11.3 before ( ssl , duktape , exteplayer3 ).

This image not looks bad , but now i installed Openatv 7.3 and e2iplayer works well.

PS

I updated domains for two Italian hosts ( altadefinizione01.bet , cb01.observer cb01uno ). These domains updates are not so significant ,

because it will probably work with old. Some members ask here what is about xxx host fix . I think that is over , the end. The same is

with other hosts .. Yes , pity.

• hostcb01uno.py does not work on images python 3.11

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!