E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,294 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 755,580 times. The last Post () by harkan.

• lsdir...hlsdl

hi, I noticed that it is missing in software like OpenPli... they must be downloaded from the feeds if they are active

try download from dream sat panel it use different way to bypass that

ok found the way,
    downloaded from
    lsdir...hlsdl feeds
    and also
    duk..ffmpeg..and added hostXXX.pyo
    which is missing....now everything works on the
    VuSolo4k and DM900 with OpenPli 8.3

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • My updated hosts are only for py2 images . Host cb01.uno you will find in Blindspot76 repo ( Webmedia1 ) for py2 images + many other

Italian hosts who didn't find in Mario or new Maxbambi repo who is now same as Mario repo or in E2iPlayer + TSiPlayer py2 , py3.

Which version or repo you have installed in your image ?

• I have zadmario repo,work fine altadefinizione1 host but not cb01

• You can copy the host to a repo where that host is not normally located, but it will not work for you. With the next player update you will lose that host.As I wrote in the previous post, if you want to watch cb01.uno host install Blindspot76 (Webmedia1) repo but only for py2 image.

• You can copy the host to a repo where that host is not normally located, but it will not work for you. With the next player update you will lose that host.As I wrote in the previous post, if you want to watch cb01.uno host install Blindspot76 (Webmedia1) repo but only for py2 image.

Yes I know but then other things like musicbox don't work for me with Blindspot76 repo

• Just a question....
    In which version work the Greek and Albanian sites ?????
    In hungarian version doesn't work the greeks sites and the Albanian doesn't open the links...
    In version by linuxsat doesn't heave any greek site, but heave a albanian site ...

But should be possible to copy and use host from one repository to another, if no update is performed?

• skylab

Musicbox also not works in my Blindspot76 repo py3 with "Decrypt Signatures Error" message. This host takes the stream as well as YT where I have the same error with playlists videos, so when the playlist section in the youtube host is fixed, then the musicbox will also work (although I copied Mario fix yt, same thing).

Montezuma

Well, you just answered yourself. In the linuxsat version, gamatomovies is not added because it doesn't work in py3. You can install a version of that player in py2 and py3 image. Same as the Mario repo. Then there's no need to add a host if it doesn't work in one of the pythons.Albanian host filmaoncom is added , because it works on both pythons. In linuxsat version you will find about 30 - 35 hosts in the list who "temporary" works for now.

In the Hungarian version, there are two separate versions for py2 and py3 but with different hosts (in py2 the same as in the old Maxbambi version + Hungarian hosts and xxx , in py3 the same as in the Mario version + Hungarian hosts and xxx ). This would be like in general. The answer to your question is Blindspot76 py2 where gamatomovies and filmaon host have worked so far.The Xrysoi host is down and I doubt anyone will fix it.

abra

Yes , you can copy the host , but is not guarantee that will work. It not enough to copy as py file. You must also add the name of

hosts , thumbnails and some other things in various path. I really don't see the reason to copy hosts from one to another repository.

• Host cb01 and altadef01 should either work in py2.7 (altadef01 works for me in py3, cb01 is not in the list). Tantifilm host now works without JS security, but it needs to be fixed. I don't know about musicbox if it works in py2.7. If it works for someone, let them write. Video playlists don't work for me. The categories "Video", "Channel" and "Live" work except for "Playlist" with the mentioned error. Check if the video playlist works for you, then write it. In another plugin (Youtube by Taapat), everything works, but I can't exit the video with the Exit button. Interesting.

• Im finding music box working perfect for me on both h7s and axhd61 boxes both with pure2 7.3 and openatv 7.3 installed not sure if its something deep within my settings but all work apart from series9 which stopped allowing me to go in since mycloudfare kicked in on it recently. excuse the skin as its one ive made myself

• stuso147

Thank you for screenshots. I know that musicbox host work , but my issue is with youtube host. I copied all from Mario repo

in YT in my Blindspot76 repo. Only what I didn't copied is musicbox host by Mario. I will check later. Your skin looks nice.

GrandePuffo68

For e2iplayer only exist ipk file for py2 or py3 image. Feel free to copy without problems.

• Youtube aswell works perfect for me with my setup of pure2 and openatv both 7.3 my e2iplayer is a mix of blindspot mario and biko but started with old 9th prince and then added and changed over time !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!