E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,292 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 754,178 times. The last Post () by fagmixy.

• Update for two Italian hosts ( altadefinizione01.doctor and cb01.uno , cb01.forex).Also you need to add two parsers to urlparser for Mixdrop and Doodstream server in alphabetical order. Host altadefinizione01 for py2 , py3 and host cb01.uno only for py2 images.

'mixdrop.ag': self.pp.parserMIXDROP,

'do0od.com': self.pp.parserDOOD,

In my old vuduo with hyperion 6.3 image altadefinizione work fine , cb01 work but with no link available. You write do0od.com. Are you sure ??

Or it's dood.com??

Host tantifilm is only for py3 image ?? We wait a fix for py 2.7 image. :hugging face:

• Hi thorII

You probably have Blindspot76 py2 installed where cb01.uno is the host. However, I will attach the urlparser where I added parsers for some hosts earlier ( cb01.uno , gamato, filmaon.pw and for some German hosts). Now the mixdrop link for the cb01 host (mixdrop.ag) should work, as well as the doodstream link ( do0od.com) in the altadef01 host. Since the hosts in the Blindspot76 version are not updated, except for the xxx and Hungarian hosts, for the other hosts you have to add new parsers that are often changed.As for the tantifilm host, you have to copy it from the Mario version. If it does not work, it is possible to modify it for py2 image.

• Hi thorII

You probably have Blindspot76 py2 installed where cb01.uno is the host. However, I will attach the urlparser where I added parsers for some hosts earlier ( cb01.uno , gamato, filmaon.pw and for some German hosts). Now the mixdrop link for the cb01 host (mixdrop.ag) should work, as well as the doodstream link ( do0od.com) in the altadef01 host. Since the hosts in the Blindspot76 version are not updated, except for the xxx and Hungarian hosts, for the other hosts you have to add new parsers that are often changed.As for the tantifilm host, you have to copy it from the Mario version. If it does not work, it is possible to modify it for py2 image.

Hi, this urlparser.py doesn't work with OpenPli Python 2 could you have it for Python 2?

• elettrico68

Which repo you have installed , Mario or Blindspot76 ? This urlparser is only for Blindspot76 py2.

I installed E2player from linuxsat dated 16/01/2024, but I can't see the repository of who it i

elettrico68

Which repo you have installed , Mario or Blindspot76 ? This urlparser is only for Blindspot76 py2.

Ok this urlparser is not compatible with py 2.7...when i change it my blindspot version installed from http://www.blindspot.nhely.hu/e2iplayer_Hungarian_all.ipk don't work and i have to reinstall it!! I think it's possible because if you change totally IPTV player manually from last Blindspot github repo Ei2player not work!!!!

No mistake for CB01...what link are ok???

• The same ipk who is his official site. I don't know why didn't work in your case. I have now installed py3 version

because I leave py2 image , image is now oatv 7.3 and this host isn't in py3 version. Btw , how it works dood link

in altadef01 host , did you try to check other links for other hosts which I mentioned in my post ( German , gamato etc..)

• On this thread, a question was asked how to solve recaptcha with the MyE2i extension installed on your smartphone. This extension can only be installed on Kiwi and Yandex browser. To solve the recaptcha, type the url in the mentioned search engines of the browser and after Get recaptcha you will have the window 'I'm not a robot'. After solving the recaptche link opens automatically. You can check on the Freemp3 host or on some of the Polish hosts. To get the mentioned window (I'm not a robot), temporarily turn off your adblocker in the browser. After downloading the extension to your smartphone, set the extension to 'developer mode'.

Download this zip file in the Kiwi browser and will be downloaded in your extensions.The latest version is v.1.6.

It will work only on Mario repo , py2 and py3.

• Edited once, last by thorII ().

• On this thread, a question was asked how to solve recaptcha with the MyE2i extension installed on your smartphone. This extension can only be installed on Kiwi and Yandex browser. To solve the recaptcha, type the url in the mentioned search engines of the browser and after Get recaptcha you will have the window 'I'm not a robot'. After solving the recaptche link opens automatically. You can check on the Freemp3 host or on some of the Polish hosts. To get the mentioned window (I'm not a robot), temporarily turn off your adblocker in the browser. After downloading the extension to your smartphone, set the extension to 'developer mode'.....

I have installed openatv 7.3 and Mario repo....tantifilm crash likes image....CAPTCHA work fine.

• thorII

Please describe your problem with oatv 7.3 and e2iplayer. I don't understand why you must 'cut the head'.

OK , I see , your post is before . It seems that tantifilm host isn't fixed properly by Mario. In his commits on gitlab

I saw that is only changed the domain and nothing else.

• Hello everybody

You can try E2iPlayer by Simon Tayler, downloading link:

Upload files for free - IPTVPlayer.zip - ufile.io
    Download IPTVPlayer.zip for free from ufile.io instantly, no signup required and no popup ads
    ufile.io

This plugin is only for py2 image.

Working host SeriesTheWatch with subtitles, some other hosts, like SolarMovie, FullMatchTV, Sport hosts, XXX hosts.

For this plugin exist Facebook group on this link:

Bei Facebook anmelden

• Domain update for two Italian hosts for this month ( cb01.promo , altadefinizione01.delivery ).Also added parser for Mixdrop link ( mixdropjmk.pw ).Now this link should work.Urlparser is for py2 image.Please check.

I don't know if the other cb01 host and casacinema work for you, so if you can check and has anyone installed the e2iplayer posted above.Thank you.

• Domain update for two Italian hosts for this month ( cb01.promo , altadefinizione01.delivery ).Also added parser for Mixdrop link ( mixdropjmk.pw ).Now this link should work.Urlparser is for py2 image.Please check.

I don't know if the other cb01 host and casacinema work for you, so if you can check and has anyone installed the e2iplayer posted above.Thank you.

Could you tell me which decoder and which py2 image use?

The e2iplayer that was posted above is based on Mario e2i with all the things added from Blindspot76 version and a modded version of TSIPlayer, the urlparser has all the updates from all versions of e2i.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!