E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,295 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 758,369 times. The last Post () by Panda555.

• python 3 (Mario or Blindspot....you choose!!)

Many Many Many thanks and best regards :smiling face: :smiling face: :smiling face:

Thanks very very much for your great help

I loaded the Python3_Hungarian plugin ipk without any problems and it works very well!!

I still have a little problem with the update of the +18 section

ERROR – Download Error: http://www.blindspot.nhely.hu/…xxx-master-python3.tar.gz

I think I understand that I need to change the link to the download address but, what should I do?

Many many thanks and best regards

• python3 Image

py3 only manually insert

Follow this path via FTP:

usr-lib-enigma2-python-plugins-extensions-IPTVPlayer-hosts

restart Stb

good luck...

Edited once, last by asdan ().

• Many thaks Asdan

but where can I find an hostxxx.py new file to replace the old one currently installed in this directory ?

• Hello to you all,

I need some help or advice if anyone can.

I am using E2iplayer mostly to watch NBA games on demand the next day.

I go to sports - full match tv, NBA and I select the game. It starts playing totally fine, but usually after 4-5 mins the video starts to freeze and then it goes again... If I pause and let it like that for a while it starts playing normally again for a few minutes and then it does the same thing.

I really don't know why but it looks like a buffering problem maybe.

Is there any chance that if I change something in settings it will start play smoothly for all the duration?

If anyone has dealt with this problem and knows the solution I well really appreciate the help.

Thank you.

I am always using the version that it is on oatv feed and it is updated monthly or so.

The problem happens with all the versions all this time.

I also tried another image still the same results.

And I have plenty, plenty of free space on my device.

• I go to sports - full match tv, NBA and I select the game. It starts playing totally fine, but usually after 4-5 mins the video starts to freeze and then it goes again... If I pause and let it like that for a while it starts playing normally again for a few minutes and then it does the same thing.

I really don't know why but it looks like a buffering problem maybe.

Is there any chance that if I change something in settings it will start play smoothly for all the duration?

If anyone has dealt with this problem and knows the solution I well really appreciate the help

You shouldn't expect too much from the free transfer. The second important point is that you need to install exteplayer.

via telnet:

• asdan thank you for your reply.

The extplayer is already installed :) nothing is missing. It is just a buffer issue. Cause in my computer the same link works just fine.

But if it functions like that for all, I guess nothing can be done. I was hoping maybe it could be fixed through settings. I tried many combinations with also different players and buffer settings, but it keep freezing after a bit.

• asdan thank you for your reply.

The extplayer is already installed :) nothing is missing. It is just a buffer issue. Cause in my computer the same link works just fine.

But if it functions like that for all, I guess nothing can be done. I was hoping maybe it could be fixed through settings. I tried many combinations with also different players and buffer settings, but it keep freezing after a bit.

The links you use are pirated and free streaming, in other words, crap... USE official streaming where available.

• Update domains for two Italian hosts ( altadef01.gives , cb01.archi , cb01.uno ). If the mixdrop link still doesn't work in cb01 host, add it to urlparser. Only for Blindspot76 repo , py2 images.

'mixdrop21.net': self.pp.parserMIXDROP,

bountyhunter21

This host it works properly , without any issue. Before running it check if is marked as 'external eplayer3 without buffering'

in Select movie player settings.

a.reisl

I think that Webmedia1 don't need any 'as donations' for xxx host. Why for only xxx host ? Read his previous post what he

wrote about attached xxx host from date 10.12.23. I think that is some else in 'background' . This is only my opinion.

• Hello everyone, and first of all, thank you for the fantastic work you do and for the time you dedicate to "our problems"!!!
    I have a Vu+SOLO 4k with Black Hole 3.1.
    Inside E2Iplayer, I can't play videos with a resolution higher than 1920x1080, while I have no problems watching channels in 4k.
    Could someone help me?
    Thanks!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vu+ Solo 4K

Dreambox 800

Dual Feed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Code
    Kendi m3u listemi açtığımda yukarı/aşağı tuşuyla kanal değiştiremiyorum. Her kanal değiştirmek istediğimde listeye dönüp kanalı değiştirmek zorunda kalıyorum. Bunun çözümü nedir?

:english only1:

When I open my own m3u list, I can't change channels with the up/down key. Every time I want to change a channel, I have to go back to the list and change the channel. What is the solution to this?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!