E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,292 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 754,535 times. The last Post () by fagmixy.

• Domain update for cb01.uno and altadef01 host.Add these two parsers to urlparser for cb01 host and another for filmaon.pw host ( mixdrop and streamwish server )

Code
    'mixdrop.si': self.pp.parserMIXDROP,
    'asHow do I add parsers?nwish.com': self.pp.parserCLIPWATCHINGCOM,

How do I add parsers?

• I am trying to install the iptv player from scratch on openpli 8.

The folder iptvroot is remaining empty and could not see the plugin installed...

Tried the link from Zadmario but refusing connection at the end...

Thanks.

• smoky

If you installed openpli 8x.star ( your thread about dm8000 ) you can install only Blindspot76 repo, py3 built on python 3.9.7. Your openpli 8 is built on python 3.9.9. , so that's why you can't install Mario e2iplayer because it was made for python 3.11.2 image.

• In this version of e2iplayer, the urlparser is designed differently and a parser should be added inside the server it refers to, in Mixdrop mixdrop.si and in Clipwatching asnwish.com.

Which version and decoder do you use? I tried Mario, Blindspot and MOHAMED_OS version but 'hostcb01uno' doesn't work on python 3

• Hi smoky

Yes, I meant that e2iplayer. Below you have the ipk to download. Install iptvplayer_rootfs using telnet command. I used install on usb, path /media / usb. Before installing e2iplayer ipk find e2iplayer deps if you have it in feeds / extensions. Since you have an image with python 3.9.9, you can install any plugin with 'lower' python, in this case e2iplayer with python 3.9.7. When you install e2iplayer you must also

add IPTVCache , Cache and Buffer folder in /media / usb and when you finish configure e2iplayer

For install iptvplayer root

Code
    mv /iptvplayer_rootfs /media/usb/iptvplayer_rootfs
    mkdir -p /media/usb/iptvplayer_rootfs
    ln -s /media/usb/iptvplayer_rootfs /iptvplayer_rootfs
  • Thanks Panda...

I am not sure re folders...

In configuration settings I have changed buffering and download folder from hdd/movie to /media/usb/

I am getting error re no such file or directory... hdd/iptvcache/cookies why still looking for hdd ?

Do I have to rename folder in image?

In /media/usb/ I have a folder IPTVCache which has files in it... from a previous version.

Do I need to add other folder named Cache and another named buffer? Do not think so right?

I deleted the old files in iptvcache folder and tried again but still same error....

In /media/usb/ I can see the folder iptvplayer rootfs but its empty.

Well at least at the moment I can play downloaded movies from previous versions....and youtube is opening live streams...

Edited once, last by smoky ().

• After adding the folder to /media/usb, did you restart the box. To change the path, for example, from hdd/IPTVCache to /media/usb/IPTVCache, you have to press the OK button on hdd/IPTVCache and then search for the path /media/usb/IPTVCache and finally click on the green 'Apply' button, not just rename the folder. The /hdd folder will always be returned because you did not confirm the correct path. In order for e2iplayer to work properly, you must install dependencies after the first launch if it asks for it. Also, if you haven't, you have to install the ServiceApp plugin in the feeds to set exteplayer3 as the default player. I've already installed a lot of players from various repos, so I already know by heart what and how to install them. The iptvplayer_rootfs folder will be empty or there install some dependencies that e2iplayer asks for after every launch. With openpli and some other images, dependencies are mostly installed in usr/bin. In /media/usb you must have the following folders IPTVCache, Cache, Buffer (optional), picon, movie.

For installation ServiceApp go to Plugins>Download plugins>Systemplugins>Serviceapp or in telnet

opkg update;opkg install ffmpeg

opkg install exteplayer3

opkg install gstplayer

opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp

Opkg update

init 4 && sleep 1 && echo "config.plugins.iptvplayer.exteplayer3path=/usr/bin/exteplayer3" >> /etc/enigma2/settings && init 3

• When you press OK on remote the Select directory will open where you will set the path eg /media/usb/IPTVCache and other paths, Cache , Buffer and movie (for download movies on usb)

Folder for cache data media/usb/IPTVCache , before hdd/IPTVCache

Folder for temporary data /media/usb/Cache , before /tmp

Downloads location /media/usb/movie , before /hdd/movie

• Sorted.... I had to change the folder paths in proxies configuration settings.

Before I changed only the buffering path to media/usb/IPTVCache in Buffering configuration settings. Is it ok to keep this folder for buffering. as well?

Just to clarify some other settings... the update server is under Zadmario though I installed the blondspot76 repo....I even updated the version online.

In media/usb, I do not have a folder named Picon.

Is there any movie link that work?

Edited 2 times, last by smoky ().

• I'm sorry, but I didn't understand you very well what you did. To add these folders, you have to connect to some FTP tool (Filezilla or Totalcommander). You open /media/usb and add these folders as 'New folder' each individually (IPTVCache, Cache,Buffer , picon and movie) and restart the box. Then you create the path as I mentioned. You also have the picture I attached. The picon folder is for you if you want to install picons and they must have a path to usb. So, each folder is separate. Buffer is not put in the IPTVCache or what have you already done. I don't understand why you did an update on Zadmario? So what do you have now? If you agree, it's best to solve it in a PM because there's no point in explaining it on this thread.Sorry,but don't get me wrong.

• I added the folders as you informed me Panda and then configured the paths from e2iplayer configuration settings. In e2iplayer configuration setting there is a menu for proxies configuration. Its in this menu where I can change the folder paths. The issue is solved.

In e2iplayer there is a also a menu called buffering configuration. Now I have changed this to media/usb/buffer.

I see how I can PM.

Thanks

Edited 2 times, last by smoky ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!