Mut@nt hd51 dvb-s tuner issue. 28.2e

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,474 times. The last Post () by gap30.

• Hi I've recently got a hd51 and I have 2 tuners fitted 1 satellite and 1 cable the cable side works fine on the satellite side I'm having issues receiving channels . I have a 1mtr motorised dish (tm2600 motor) and i know ok as the venton box I had connected before worked fine not a problem receiving channels but with the mutant it's not receiving many of the channels on 28.2 after loading the latest catseye channel list I cannot get BBC 1 north west or BBC 2 but I can get itv. Using the same channel list on the venton I can get all the channels I'm supposed to get. Can any of you guys think of something I may be doing wrong or is it more likely a faulty tuner module I'm going to try the mutant on fixed dish tonight to see if I can receive the missing channels
    Any guidance would be gratefully received
    Cheers
    Stuart

• I've have used autobouqets maker it runs great and gets all channels it should but I still can't recieve channels that I should be able to I've tried 3 different images ( openvix and 2 versions of openatv ) and I get the same results. Been messing with the mutant all weekend .

• Might be unrelated but i have also noticed using a multi sat setup on my HD51 it struggles with any 'weak' channels whereas the Zgemma H2H instantly locks onto them i.e. 15.0w, 42.0e

Read this i found this quite interesting (arm): http://www.drhans.tv/?q=vu%2Bsolo4k

That guy also mentions how the solo 4k struggles with low Sr transponders

Try vhannibal channel list instead, i also know someone else who had trouble with catseye

• Thanks gap30 interesting read I've just done some experimenting and think I've got it narrowed down to the motor they must be something the mutant box does not like about it
    Ive tried the box on my fixed sly dish and it all works like it should so then tried the box back on the motorised dish but in a different room that's cabled straight to the lnb on the motorised dish and All's good. Hopefully this issue will be sorted out with software or updated drivers at some point in the near future I've got 4 other e2 sat boxes that don't have a issue with the motor so doubt that it's faulty...

• Hi, I also have the Mutant HD51, cable and sat tuner inside and motor.
    I receive all channels from 53 East till 30 West without any problem.
    Maby you have tot try manual each frequntie. When you get your channels thhen,
    they will be stored in the satelittes xml.

• My earlier issues i had have disappeared :)

In the last week or so i have had no problems, it locks instantly now onto all channels including the 'weaker' ones

Dont quote me on this but i think we had a kernel/driver update recently (openATV)

• master G

Added the Label Tuner Support

Mutant - All Models

Mutant enigma2 models. Support, images & downloads for Mutant HD500C, Mutant HD1200, Mutant HD1500, Mutant HD51 4k, Mutant HD11 and Mutant HD60 4K.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!