Oscam uses line over local

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,671 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi everbody
    I have finally swapped to oscam but have a problem with it using my local card always seems to use a line could someone have a look at my configs and see if they can see a problem because it has me stumped
    I tried rebooting the router i also rebooted the stb each time i did a change in one of the config files its running on a vu+duo.
    I tried Blackhole 2.1.6 and OpenVix Apollo.026 i know they are both old images but i have one of the first duo,s and it just crashes on the newer images.

oscam.config

oscam.server

oscam.user

Hope someone can help because i can figure it out tried changing all settings to prefer local card but does not seem to help.
    My card shows up as ok in the user section of webif and peers can use my card but i cant?

• In the webif, click on readers, find your local card, edit ,and apply those service settings to do with that reader.
    Then in all other readers, do the same but apply the selected services on your local as NOT Services on those, this will force all those services then from your card only.

• the other way is just make sure you only recieve your peers local card and not their shares if you already got the service you paying for,

- - - Updated - - -

just add this to any reader that is taking over your local
    cccmaxhops = 0

• Thanks will try the second fix now the first did not work i ended up with only fta channels

- - - Updated - - -

OK now i dont know whats going on if i turn max hops to 0 i get a black screen on the channels my card should clear i remove all the other users and just leave my local it opens nothing as well

- - - Updated - - -

YES sorted it was this line that was causing the problems "ecmwhitelist = 0B00:56,5B,68"
    Cant even remember where i got it from but it does not work with my Danish canal digital card

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!