help to instal oscam on opempli

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,058 times. The last Post () by Antepenultim8.

• I have on my vu+ zero in flasch Black Hole image and in multiboot last Openpli. Il try to instal oscam 11198 ipk file. put it to tmp/instal lokal extension/oscam 11198 but I get masages 0 removed/ 0 instaled. I tryed several times without sucses. how can I manualy instal oscam, or what is the putty comand to instal?

• When you boot to Openpli press Green button on remote control and you will see some Menu with already installed plugins. Then press again Green button (Download plugins) and you will see Menu where you need to go to Softcams and press OK button and you have to see oscam for download. GO to oscam and press OK button and it will be downloaded and installed in receiver. Then go to Blue button and go to Softcam setup and press left or right arrow on remote control to go to oscam and go down to Restart Softcam and press OK to Start Oscam.
    When you do it you need add your C lines and F lines into config files.
    If you do it instal Oscam, send me message on private and I will help you to Add C and F lines into config files.

Poslato sa Huawei P8 lite

• when you installed OpenPLI

did you install oscam as default softcam

if yes
    you may need to remove it to install the softcam you want

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• with OpenPLI

there was another way you could have done this

and you would get 2 oscams

Goto the directory: /etc/init.d and find the script file named: softcam.oscam. re- name it to: cardserver.oscam Now, the cardserver 'OsCam' is selectable

and you could have installed the one you needed

something I learned
    works with satdreamer image too

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

Edited 2 times, last by Antepenultim8 ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!