help please external shares all disconnected

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,259 times. The last Post () by markcarole.

• Hi guys

im running solo2 vix image latest

just setup oscam about a week ago got everything working great then last night my daughter phoned to say all channels as gone off
    so I checked on webinf and all external shares was disconnected, internal ones was all working

when I checked the log I noticed there was a client which was anonymous which was watching harry potter I tried to disconnect it but it seemed to keep running

I tried rebooting my system including the router I also checked my configs but could not see anything different

but maybe I was looking in the wrong place ?

im worried that someone is connecting and managed to stop my shares to my family

thanks supra

is there away I can connect to my solo2 from outside my interal network as im not home and I would like to get this sorted quickly

• one other I assume you are using a receiver
    this may not happen if using a Linux pc

have you or any other person in the connection of the router

used a proxy ip

I know when I do my
    oscam does what yours has done

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• hi tech
    Im using a solo2 don't think im using a proxy ip when i first setup oscam all as been well for a week then this just happened
    never changed anything in my router so if the port as closed how is that possible without someone doing it ? I don't get that

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Alimac

yes that was my first thought once I noticed all internals was working so I checked my dns my connecting to my cameras which uses the same to be honest I never checked the port in my router because I have never changed anything in the router for years while using cccam its always worked its strange

I was more worried when I seen the log
    I noticed there was a client which was anonymous which was watching harry potter I tried to disconnect it but it seemed to keep running there was no ip showing and no body was watching harry potter on my internal shares

- - - Updated - - -

Master G
    Im not sure how to do it
    Im away at my caravan till Monday I do have internet connection here, I was hoping I could connect to my solo2 by using ftp from here but I cant seem to do that either

• ok guys I have just checked my ports and it looks like the port I use is not open how could this happen without me changing it ? is it possible someone got into my router and changed it so they can use my card ?

- - - Updated - - -

hi tech what is teamviewer

• Thanks guys for the help I have sorted it the settings in my router had changed don't ask me how because I never changed them

managed to do it with teamviewer from my caravan

- - - Updated - - -

still coming up with anonymous client showing in my log does anyone know what this means

I have disabled it in the user but still keeps coming up in log

thanks again guys for getting me back up and running

still coming up with anonymous client showing in my log does anyone know what this means

I have disabled it in the user but still keeps coming up in log

The client is still trying to connect so it's showing up in the log.
    One way to stop him is to change your dns to something different (he knows it or knows your current ip) and reboot your router.
    This way, your isp will probably issue you with a new ip and your dns should update this info if set up correctly.
    Hopefully he should disappear then.
    You'll have to inform your peers of the new dns as they won't be able to connect with the old one anymore.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!