Auto timer issue - showing background jobs running

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 484 times. The last Post () by desmond tutu.

• Hi guys,

Seem to be having a few issues with background 'jobs' running and preventing auto timers from creating actual timers to record.

Work's out sporadically but then all of a sudden they won't work and when I press the portal button it shows as per below;

b61fccf65d3ad4.jpg

When i try and restart it says # number of background jobs are running....

I've been racking my brains, reflashed numerous times & also reformatted the connected hdd.

Any help would be so much appreciated as I'm not sure what else I can do.

Many thanks in advance.

Ben

• i had the same problem as you know from my thread.
    i to was confused over this,abu check logs and gave the all clear.
    yesterday i did an update to tsmedia and the problem reappeared.so this is what i did!!!
    after the update..blue/vix/install local extensions/the tsmedia update was still there,so i deleted it using ftp in tmp.
    then menu/standby and restart/restart.
    since then i have had no problems.
    ..............................................................................................................................................
    i dont have a clue as to why it worked but it is all good so far.
    i am beginning to wonder if i was installing the updates for tsmedia incorrectly.

• sorry guys but problem back this morning.
    so certain it aint tsmedia
    i did however do a software update last night and went from 4.2.017 to 4.2.018
    so it looks as if i have to go to menu/restart to prevent this from happing.
    ......................................................................................
    remember my box is vu zero so will be posting back to my own thread next time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!