Noob advice please

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 673 times. The last Post () by pmach10.

• Hi all we put our house on the market in the summer so had to remove the motorized sat dish, however we also changed our suppler from cable to sky reason being the area we what to move to has no cable and got a deal with sky and had a smaller dish and the new q box installed. The problem I have is can the small dish work my Solo2 with latest Blackhole image I've connected to the Solo2 to no avail been up the ladder today i'm getting some good signal's but no channel's to be honest I get the odd channel but not many. I also tried a technomate box and scanned plenty channel's with only a few working. As soon as I reconnected the Sky Q box everything back working.Ive read other people have used there old sky dish am I wrong in thinking this. Please am I missing something here. Any help much appreciated Cheer's :fist bump:

Edited once, last by pmach10: adding image ().

• Hi thank's it couldn't be something easy could it, now wondering if the lnb's would fit iv'e got single and got one with 4 feed's. The house will be back on the market early spring so not wanting to put the motorized dish back just maybe adjusting the lnb if possible. Cheer's for the fast response !!!!

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!