Noob help with LNB

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 897 times. The last Post () by pmach10.

• Quick question here lad's wife has got Sky q fitted after changing from cable, hoping to move to area with no cable reason for change,
    and had removed the motorized dish. Question is can I change the lnb for a one which is for Sly Q and for Solo2 making it a quad.
    Any help here would be much appreciated. Cheer's !!!!!:cheers:

• You already have a thread on this asking the same thing bud....

Thread: Noob advice please

The answers you were given will solve the problem for you.... if your moving again etc in the new year then probably best to go for the legacy LNB that will work for both the sky Q and your solo2.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi thank's for that the way you've worded it has sunk in a bit better, the wording legacy Lnb is what stumped me the other answer's seemed to answer only part of my query that's why I put the similar question in with Lnb section. Cheer's and appreciate your advice.

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!