sly broadband again

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 603 times. The last Post () by promo7uk.

• a friend of mine has got sly broadband and wishes to use cs as client not sending it out.would this be safe even using sly broadband?? thank you

• There is a risk involved in anything to do with C/S,and this would include whichever broadband supplier you use,lots of people use sly broadband to do C/S without any problems whatsoever.Nobody can give you a guarantee for saferty,at the end of the day it's down to your friend to make his own decision about whether to do it or not.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Lets face it ! Without a warrant no one can legelly sniff data @ an exchange AND use the evidence in a court !
    If someone was taking the p155 and was being investigated then the relevent authorities would get warrants to obtain evidence ?
    Since what you mate is stealing amounts to very little the likelyhood of something happening of that magnitude is very slim !

Moral of the story ? Remain a hobbyist and dont attempt to make a living off card sharing !!! simples :tire:

i love my motorised system ! And can trully say it has come into its own domain when gulf war1 was on ! Boy the feed we had back then were better than any hollywood movie i ever seen ! And dare i say countless other times before and since ! For years i wondered how i could access to ALL the channels i scanned without paying multiple subs out which was beyond my means...until one day i read about a dreambox and this thing called the internet ? lol
    Where theres a hobby theres a way !
    It is such a shame that idiots see it as a money making enterprise which it trully wasn't to begin with !!!:confident:

Stay cool everyone

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!