A little help please

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 381 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I am currently running Vix 4.1.16 and am trying to update to the latest 4.2.X using a USB dongle - well, 3 dongles actually, which have all been used previously to update. Prior to use, I have formatted each to FAT amd have even tries FAT32. The image appears to program the box successfully and I am walked through the Wizards to complete the setup - no resore has been used. Following apparently successfully completeing the setup, when I reboot the box all I get is a black screen. Please help a 72 year old, this is the first time I needed help with a new image and it is somewhat frustrating after about a dozen tries. Thanks kindly. Regards.

M.

• The usb stick you use should be formatted to fat32.....

When you run through the setup wizard how are you configuring the tuners? also when the setup wizard has completed have you installed a channel list? or are you running a full scan as part of the setup?

From memory when your upgrading from ViX 4.1 to 4.2 a system restore is not compatible.... i could be wrong here though.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!