OSCAM-EMU PowerVu - Home LAN Sharing SoftCam.Key

• I have tried for hours to figure out my problem but I am stuck and hope some of the smarter people here can help me out. I am sure it is just something I am missing in one of the settings.

I have a home network with 2 DM7020HDs and a Vu+ Zero and have it setup for local card sharing of a UK card. It works fine.

AFN recently started rolling their keys with AU and I have set that up OK for each STB but I need to stay on the channel to keep the keys updated. If the keys in the SoftCam.Key become expired, I can sit on the channel and they will eventually update and start clearing the channel again but this is a problem if I want to setup timers for recording overnight.

I thought I could keep one of the STB on the correct channel and share from one STB to another and it seems to work but the channel will not clear. I tested with a DM7020HD with good keys and the Vu+ Zero as a USER to the DM.

In the Vu+ Zero I get indications in the log that it is working such as:

2016/12/04 11:54:49 1FB59xxx r [Emu] ECM failed: Key not found
    2016/12/04 11:54:49 61A06xxx c (ecm) localuser (0E00@000000/0000/0002/40:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx): found (7 ms) by dm7020hd_camd3_server (P/2/2/2) - Atlantic

So local SoftCam.Key does not have the ECM but the other STB (reader) does have it and sends it to the Vu+ Zero.

I tried once from DM to DM and it was the same so it seems not to be related to the Stream Relay on the Vu+ Zero.

Can anyone help me out to get the settings correct?

All STBs are OpenPli 4 with OSCAM-EMU (patched OSCAM) r11279.

Thanks.

EDIT: Update to OSCAM r11281 and same problem.

Edited once, last by fcs001fcs: New OSCAM SVN tested ().

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!