VU+DUO technical issue¬Anyone???

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,085 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I know to some its just a matter of minute to understand all. I bought VU+duo last sept 2011 hoping to get all the channel [including paid] I understand some forum restrict to discuss how to get ££££. Well I am stuck in FTA only dispite paid £300+++. Read many forum and tried different Image like VIX and now i successfully flash my box with Blackhole 1.7.2 bm750_usb still im stuck in CCCAM, Cline and all this technicall issue which im out of .......Can someone please please write in simple word[not tech] about how to install cccam, and how successfully can one get it work!!im :tire:...........

thanks in advance
    kiri

• (I understand some forum restrict to discuss how to get ££££. Well I am stuck in FTA only dispite paid £300+++.)

Before anyone helps you Kiri could you clear the matter up regarding this part of your post i have copied above,if you have paid someone to to get access to subscription channels or are looking to setup a payserver it will get you banned from this forum,it is not tolerated here under any cicumstances!

If i have mis-understood your post then i apologise to you.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Official Post

You will find CCcam and other cams here, BlackHole Softcam Collection.

To install, FTP these files to /tmp/ with Filezilla, Dcc or similar ftp program.

IPK Install > Green > Yellow Button > Manual Install IPK Packages

TGZ Install > Green > Yellow Button > Manual Install BH Packages

Or install TSPanel Plugin, use the same method as above.

Installing CCcam is only one tiny part of the cardsharing puzzle.

Understand the basics of cardsharing, then look for sharing partners.

Getting Started - Flines & Clines For Beginners

• [quote='mckee25','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=44097#post44097'](I understand some forum restrict to discuss how to get ££££. Well I am stuck in FTA only dispite paid £300+++.)

It means i am stuck and my legs are gone in VU+battle sept 2011:76:. I need someone to help me understand :shake:and take me across the digital age.:xmas:...if you still didnt get it :confuse:find someone.......

• Master G, Ill go thru your instruction let you know the outcome within this week end...[working]...I recently subscribe *** hd uk for one year. hope instruction still apply the same to paid as well..

• You can get your valid sly card to work in the Vu+ no problem at all. If this is all you want to do then it is easier than you think. If you install TSpanel as described here, you can download a softcam that is already taylored to your needs.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!