Training on Flash Memory recording format NTFS, without setting Mont

• Hi
    In this tutorial you'll learn how your flash (NTFS) Monte without setting the exchange of information between decoder andvideo recording on flash memory and your computer.

The old method for users to record movies on flash memory, The flash memory was formatted with EXT3 format and then Monte had to flash to video recording.

I need your service within the NTFS format is a format known, Most major operating systems including Windows, Linux, and IOS will support this format.

NTFS format is great potential here that I'm not talking of the capabilities of this format, I propose a simple search on Google will unlock more familiar with this format.

Since Enigma 2 Linux is weakened, but the format is support NTFS.

But it works:

Beginning with its flash memory computer (NTFS) format.

But after connecting the USB receiver is no need to mount operations, because the new image to flash memory and hard drive are automatically Mont.

Recording on flash memory is enough for the receiver to the Menu / Setup / System / Recording Paths go.
    Press the OK button, then click the first item and then hit Menu and select the option to switch to filelist.

Then go to the Media and select the name of your flash memory, flash memory, for example, my name is Eminem.

Repeat the same process for the Timeshift Location.
    Press the green button to save changes.

Finally, press the red button to easily record and see.
    After easily, flash memory and can connect to your PC without any PC can watch the recorded video.

by Eminem

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!