VU+ Ultimo 4K & Recording to Blu-Ray Recorder.

• Really like the look of the "VU+ Ultimo 4K" the price I suppose is to be expected. All of the new breed of "4K sat receivers" look fabulous. But they all have one thing in common, they are very sparse connection wise at the back. Inferior video connections have gone. Now call me old fashioned but I still like to record from my "sat receiver" currently a "VU+ Duo2" to my "Blu-Ray Recorder" I currently have the "Panasonic DMR-BWT740" which I believe is one of the last "Panasonics" with a "Scart Connection". Looking at "HDMI in/out" on the "VU+ Ultimo 4K (the only option for a video output), any Ideas from anyone on the forum how to connect to my blu- ray recorder without degrading the signal to much.

• master G

Added the Label Recording & Timers Support

VU+ ULTIMO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!