Amiko A3 Combo setup / CCCAM setup

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,776 times. The last Post () by nozorrog.

• Hi
    Hope everyone doing well.

Please if anyone used Amiko A3 Combo satellite box as I am having some problems how to set this box up.
    I want to add CCCAM but can't find any option in the settings also Spark app store not displaying any contents.

If anyone please share how to setup Amiko A3 Combo box from basic I will really appreciate their kindness.

Regards
    Prince 29

• Hi
    Please advise how to setup oscam as there are different options and not sure which one to use.
    Thanks for your help earlier as I managed to download OSCAM.

Regards
    Prince29

• Yes I installed the oscamnew.apk but unfortunately can't configure it.
    Do I need to use box IP address??
    Also where will find these files??

Once again thanks for your reply..
    Regards
    Prince 29

• Yes I installed the oscamnew.apk but unfortunately can't configure it.
    Do I need to use box IP address??
    Also where will find these files??

Once again thanks for your reply..
    Regards
    Prince 29

yes you need to connect with the ip address of your box.
    where the files are on the box, i also still have to find, i will inform you when I find the files

• Hi
    I managed to configure OSCAM but it is not stable.
    I added the reader files but sometimes the files works but some time either give error message or doesn't connect.
    Regards
    Prince29

• Hi, I have the same box and need little help. Like I sad I have Amiko A3 combo, last firmware, and oscam 1.032 version. My mother watching that tv and in oscam she used "oscam-120-unstable_svn-11546-emu-Amiko_A3" till now when it starts to stop. She is watching then got black scrembled screen, and then after couple minutes picture come back or I need to go in oscam settings and restart oscam. When I get scrembled screen in webif it is showing that key is found but no picture and I suspect emu is the problem.

She mostly watch 0.8 thor sattelite and UPC Direct channels. I get trouble to find best emu for my oscam, arm this arm that, MIPS, unstable then linux and so on, I get confused whitch is form my box. Lastly I put "oscam-120_svn11576-798-Amiko_A3.zip" and now there is no scrambled screen. For now it is god but can someone tell me if this "Oscam 1.032" and "oscam-120_svn11576-798-Amiko_A3.zip" version is best for me? Or something else I need to install or change?

Edited once, last by tixzre ().

• can someone tell me if this "Oscam 1.032" and "oscam-120_svn11576-798-Amiko_A3.zip" version is best for me? Or something else I need to install or change?

1. Yes, Oscam shell version 1.032 is latest and stable.

2. You can always find latest Oscam bin file on this forum thread: Oscam emu for Amiko A3 (Spark2)

3. Oscam engine works very good on Amiko A3 for all crambled channels but not for PowerVU coded ones. You need to install and to set up MCAS engine for this. You can find all needed on this forum thread: Emulator MCAS for Amiko A3 - A6 (Android)

Oscam and MCAS engines work together without conflict.

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!