Possible pairing issue

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,348 times. The last Post () by johndeere88.

• Been running a server for a number of years without issue, white card paired to SD box.
    Beem experiencing a few issues over the last few weeks and today in the logs i see the error "Card needs pairing/extra data"

Can anyone please shed light on the issue as ive been reading all sorts of different things. i.e. need to re-pair to SD receiver, need to pair to HD receiver etc, pairing to HD receiver may stop the card in oscam, go for red cards and HD receiver and rebuild ?

Any help appriciated

P.s. i dont have the original sd receiver anymore

Edited 2 times, last by rljutter ().

• What are the issues you are experiencing???

If you can still open the premium content (sports & movies) then i doubt the card needs repaired to a SD box....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• What are the issues you are experiencing???

If you can still open the premium content (sports & movies) then i doubt the card needs repaired to a SD box....

Very high ecms and some 4000ms failures happens about 10 times a day and only a reboot sorts it, I did read some time back that support for sd was being stopped and have read different things in different posts. Uograded Oscam with different versions to no avail and now getting the pairing message in the logs

- - - Updated - - -

im getting 3 main errors as listed below:

usb bulk write failed : ret = -7
    classD1 ins5C: failed
    classD3 ins54: no cw --> Tier expired

Then the errors go away and it works again for a while then kicks in again with the errors

• tier expired means like HD removed of card and is paired to a SD box

if you dont have the sd box no more, what are you going to do if u have to re add it to box?
    like the known 0960 problem a few weeks ago with 0960 in sd boxes not being updated via oscam? card needed back in sd box for 12 hours

• possibly a ubuntu or debian issue, what system are you running?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!