0963 Tompson HD Box Entitlements coming no update

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,741 times. The last Post () by hawaythelad.

• Hi guys,

I am using 2 Sky cards 0963 for years. Never had problems to update the cards in Oscam. One card is running until 23.12.
    Today I start sending EMM´s to the card. Usually it needs 1-3 days until one single EMM is coming and the card got updated. In the past 5 hours I got 3 UQ Emm´s
    the card isn´t updated yet.

The card is paired with a Tompson HD box.

Some one here with the same situation.

Thanks
    Skiller

• can take as long as a piece of string m8 :) try online pairing if you have issues with time :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Hopefully you are right mate. As I wrote I never got 3 UQ EMM´s (now 5) within some hours.

post results of your finding and do the repair in the THOMPSON and enjouy by say erm 50 seconds :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• They are swapping the Thompson HD receivers out the deadline was 30/12 and your card would no longer work but i believe they have extended the deadline now to the end of Feb 2017 and then thats it.

When I live chattEd to them thay said I would still be able to view all the channels but would not get any online services

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!